1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I get 50.000$ by selling a website (Full story)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Steve Ducan, Apr 21, 2014.

Hello guys, YES 50.000$ in simple steps, you may wonder that I lie on kidding, but I told you the truth, and believe me, because I made it by using a plan and it worked.
    So, here is the full story and I hope that you inspire from it to earn money online.

First of all, I have an idea (The essential step in building a project on the web). the idea is building a website about Weight Loss, I did that and I buy the domain name, the host and the template.

Then I went to a website (No need to mention it), it's contain many writers of articles, then I post my offer: I want 10 powerful and new articles in weight loss for 5$ each. I found a professional writer, then he sent me my articles and I give him his 50$.

After, I think to prepare it to search engine. I buy 5 HIGH PR backlinks (30$), I put 2 videos on youtube with powerful keywords and my website URL in the description, and I make some SEO tips on my website.

Then, I forget it about 3 weeks, and I manage my others projects, and when I check it again, I got surprised! wow 4.000 visitor per day!! and 3900 subscriber in the mail list, it's awesome !

After that I realize that I don't have time to manage it, then I think to buy it.

That's exactly what I did, I went to Flippa (Flippa is a famous website to sell websites and mail lists), Then I put my website there with it's mail list.

I received many offers to sell, but the best is 50.000$ from a famous internet marketer (I was considered him like my example in Internet marketing, but the fate see that I sell him my project! Funny hahahaha)

As I said, we went to Escrow(Escrow is a website make sure that Transaction takes place). Is the one who ensures that the buyer gets what he bought, and the seller gets the money, and the mediator gets his money. And that's is we signed the papers and I got my money ( after removing Flippa right I got 41.77$ )

So that's it guys, I hope that you read all my story, I have many success stories that I would like to share it with you.
    Also as I said in my last thread, I have a NON-PROFIT website where I post daily threads teaching the Internet marketing to my fans. I wont wright it here because I guess the moderator will ban me :/
    If you have any questions on internet marketing please leave a reply and I will be very happy to answer you :)

Steve Ducan, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  2. element01

element01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Provide a link to the flippa sale... we need proof ;)

element01, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  3. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Haha I'm going to ask a very stupid question.

$50,000 OR $50.00

Difference in 3 ZEROs

Ethan Alvin, Apr 21, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  4. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    This is for those how think that I lie :)
    I don't and I never never lie to you guys, my goal for join this forum is to motivate peoples and help them selling and became professional in web marketing

Steve Ducan, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  5. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's 50.000$ ! watch the image :)

6. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have don that in 03/2012, I have lost the link, but I still have the image, where anyone told me I'm lying, I just shut his mouth with the image :)

7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Not saying your lying, but an image proves nothing, anyone can edit the text on a webpage in chrome by inspecting the element and editing the html to read whatever they want.
    look how much I earned with adsense;):
    Home  Google AdSense.png

malky66, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  8. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    o man, please know the difference.

Placing 000 after a . doesn't make it FIFTY THOUSANDS

Ethan Alvin, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  9. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, I guess that I'm in the wrong place, I put this thread to motivate peoples and make them work... in order to get results.
    I don't have any problem with anyone, I leave my business and I start to make conversation with you, but when somebody call me as a lier, I wont accept that, I guess that you have never get an amount of 50000$ that why you find this weird, but let me told you that there is peoples earn the double of what I get ! they simply work and work... and You have to believe that !
    After all, whatever you believed me or no, I get that amount, I will keep going and no one will stand in my way

10. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sir, I don't put anything, I share with you the image as it is :)

11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Can you actually read? Go back and re-read my post especially the bit where it says
    just saying how easy it is to doctor an image to make yourself look *successful*.
    If you knew anything about me you'd realize what a ridiculous comment that is.
    I don't have to believe anything posted by idiots, If you're looking for hero worship and the ability to impress fools with your bullshit, Go to the warrior forum, it's full of gullible morons that believe this kind of crap.

On a side note, Why do you use an image of Matt Jones, who used to be Blackberry's interim marketer as your profile pic?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    malky66, Apr 22, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  12. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody cares even if you did.

Why?

You haven't revealed how did you do it. You practically said that ramping 2 videos and couple of links leads to 4,000 unique visitors and later sale for $50,000 on Flippa. Also, you have over 90% of conversion rate which is absolutely impossible.

Don't act as a God. You haven't done anything.

VukasinI, Apr 22, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  13. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay man, we have a misunderstanding here, I share with you one of my "Success" sell on the web, and I'm very proud to say it, because when I hear 50.000$ in this time, it is nothing ! I gave example like Zac Johnson and Shoemoney.. did you know how much they earn ?? go to their websites and watch their earnings, you'll get surprised !

14. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't, I wont and I will never act as a God ! Please just understand me, the only reason to put this thread is to MOTIVATE PEOPLES ! nothing more !
    And please don't say "Nobody", because I receive private messages from peoples that READ the web marketing and they know the amount that the marketers earn, and they want me to pride them with more lessons and success stories.

There is two kinds of peoples on the world:
    The first kind is support the unsuccessful to succeed
    The second saying that earning money from the web is a lie, they simply make the successful leave it's project and he fail !

15. VukasinI

Best Answers:
    We obviously have different understanding of word ''motivation''. You are not motivating anyone by saying you earned $50,000. On the contrary, you are showing that with ramping couple of links and videos you could earn 50K while everyone other in industry spend months trying to build links and generate some decent money. That's not motivation dude.

I'm not sure what are you trying to accomplish here.

Now, I'm going to dress in my usual working suit, fly over town and help people!

16. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The Motivation for me is a challenge, Let us play a simple game:
    I say that I earn 50000$ you'll be motivated and you'll try so hard to get 50500$, I will be motivated too and I will try so hard to get 55000$ ! It's simply a Challenge ! Have you understand what is Motivation to me ?

17. VukasinI

Best Answers:
    You should go see a doctor..

locals, Spoiltdiva and ryan_uk like this.
  18. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the advice, but I don't think so ;)

19. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I just read your success story. $50,000 in one go is inspiring indeed! Hope someday I can do that.:D

Now I would just like to get one thing cleared up.
    You sold your website and got paid $50,000. How did the buyer transfer this huge amount? Through Escrow? At least from the image you have posted here ........
    ........ it appears so. And that too in a single and individual transaction?? Even Escrow's Premier service does not allow transactions above $5,000. Please check the link below.
    https://www.escrow.com/support/faqs...rd-and-premier-service.aspx?prevTopic=Payment
    escrow premier limitation.png
    I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS APPLICABLE FOR RECEIVING PAYMENTS AS WELL.
    Were the rules in 2012 different?

NB: NO offense meant and I am in NO way challenging what you say. I find your story really motivating and helpful. Please let me know if I have misread or misunderstood anything and notify of any information that I might have missed. Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    Content Maestro, Apr 22, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  20. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess that the rules has been changer, I don't post this thread to be snooty or... It's simply a success story, some of you believed it and others don't. This is normal and it doesn't bother me at all ! because the selling has been done about 2 years and I receive the money!
    Good luck to you and I say it again, the people need just a bit of motivation and they will be okay in their business