1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I earned $200 in 24 hours, from scratch!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ryver, Aug 30, 2013.

Hi all,

Just wanted to share how I made some quick money, especially great for people looking for some emergency cash.

1. I go to Videohive.net, and signed up for a free account. It's a cool place where you can download a free video file every month. This video looks clean and professional, and we can further edit it to create a very professional video for our client.

2. Download Adobe After Effects. This is what I used to edit texts and images in the video. There is also a tutorial file in the video file downloaded from VideoHive. I played around with it for a bit, and learned add text & images to the video file.

With our bait ready, time to go fishing. Who would love these videos, I wonder? I wanted to target people who will benefit from these videos, and have no technical knowledge on video production.

3. Simple type in Google: Models for hire, hire models, models London, and variations.
    You will get a lot of websites with a mega huge list of models. These models are job hungry, they need to promote themselves and get hired. What they think of everyday is how to get more people to notice & hire them.

You can quickly see that most of them will leave their contact on the models listing page. These may be facebook, twitter, blog, or their personal email.

4. Next task is pretty simple. We contact these people. Initiate with some greetings, and some compliment on their work. This will make it sound more personalized, and they don't instantly see us as spammer.
    Next, ask them if they are interested in getting a video portfolio done. Something like "Can I interest you with a video portfolio? You can take a look at the video template here: LINK"
    The video template would be the one you downloaded from VideoHive, simply have it edited slightly and upload it to youtube.

5. If the answer is yes, then bingo! Get some images & texts from him/her, and crack on with the video. I create 3 different copies for each customers. It just took me additional 30 minutes to pump these videos out.

I charge this at $100 a pop, and created a 1 page website with a buy now button. You can just use free websites like blogspot, it will work just fine.

This sums up one of the easiest way to make quick money with no experience required.
    Thank you for reading. :)

Ryver, Aug 30, 2013 IP
    korfezli1966 likes this.
  2. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Wow that it one of the coolest and most unique ways of earning money online. How did you find out about this? Cool! Really! No kidding...

Isadore Gregory, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  3. nancyhausauer21

nancyhausauer21 Member

Best Answers:
    Great! Thats an innovative idea :)

nancyhausauer21, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  4. bullari

bullari Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello !
    I just signed up to videohive but i am not able to download a free video. Can u pls explain me how you did this?
    Thanks in advance!

[quote
    ="Ryver, post: 18710790, member: 746941"]Hi all,

Just wanted to share how I made some quick money, especially great for people looking for some emergency cash.

1. I go to Videohive.net, and signed up for a free account. It's a cool place where you can download a free video file every month. This video looks clean and professional, and we can further edit it to create a very professional video for our client.

2. Download Adobe After Effects. This is what I used to edit texts and images in the video. There is also a tutorial file in the video file downloaded from VideoHive. I played around with it for a bit, and learned add text & images to the video file.

With our bait ready, time to go fishing. Who would love these videos, I wonder? I wanted to target people who will benefit from these videos, and have no technical knowledge on video production.

3. Simple type in Google: Models for hire, hire models, models London, and variations.
    You will get a lot of websites with a mega huge list of models. These models are job hungry, they need to promote themselves and get hired. What they think of everyday is how to get more people to notice & hire them.

You can quickly see that most of them will leave their contact on the models listing page. These may be facebook, twitter, blog, or their personal email.

4. Next task is pretty simple. We contact these people. Initiate with some greetings, and some compliment on their work. This will make it sound more personalized, and they don't instantly see us as spammer.
    Next, ask them if they are interested in getting a video portfolio done. Something like "Can I interest you with a video portfolio? You can take a look at the video template here: LINK"
    The video template would be the one you downloaded from VideoHive, simply have it edited slightly and upload it to youtube.

5. If the answer is yes, then bingo! Get some images & texts from him/her, and crack on with the video. I create 3 different copies for each customers. It just took me additional 30 minutes to pump these videos out.

I charge this at $100 a pop, and created a 1 page website with a buy now button. You can just use free websites like blogspot, it will work just fine.

This sums up one of the easiest way to make quick money with no experience required.
    Thank you for reading. :)[/quote]
    I

bullari, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  5. satyrion

satyrion Active Member

Best Answers:
    gonna try a this out!

How do u deal with payment? Do you tell me to go to ur 1 page website and buy it there?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    satyrion, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  6. SuperRocketMisterMagic

SuperRocketMisterMagic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    isnt there a problem with videohive license? can you use the video for unlimited number of clients?

SuperRocketMisterMagic, Sep 7, 2013 IP