1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i earn 50$+ with less than 100 subscribers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rana3020, Apr 28, 2015.

Online earning can be a dream for lots of people but most of them don't know where to start.

I was one of them, i have tried lots of methods some of them works good and some won't. I have started my career with blogging i am not such a good writer but i have earn some coins to buy dot com domain, hosting and aweber subscription. Then i build website to promote affiliate links & some of my own products + i add adsense ads to earn extra income.

The main part comes at marketing it. I have tried various methods like buying traffic from cheap sources getawab,7search to get some visibility. By using just these two networks i manage to get 80+ subscribers. I build some rapport and trust with my subscribers ( send them friendly messages, invite them to my webinar, gather them in skype ) when i figured they are following my messages, i have just recommend products not selling just recommending. They just loved it and 2 sales with one recommendation 25$ per sale.

My advise is to give your subscribers quality content and engage them in some kind of activity that will assure you that they are interested and active in what you are offering then you can close the deal.

Happy Earning. [​IMG]

rana3020, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  2. Pawan Singh

Pawan Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    good one

Pawan Singh, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  3. rana3020

rana3020 Active Member

Best Answers:

rana3020, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  4. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice work. Everybody with a firm, patient mind could earn and could grow. But a few waste of time or disregarding negative sides of your business and yourself could be the downfall of the business. Good work. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  5. rana3020

rana3020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for your kind words :)

rana3020, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  6. rana3020

rana3020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now i am working with youtube videos with this traffic, will update you soon. :)

rana3020, May 4, 2015 IP