1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I earn 40 $ a week with little effort

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Willief, Jul 12, 2013.

I'm a bit reluctant to post here, seeing all you guys earning 100+ dollar each week. However, I'm using a small niche industry where I sell some ebooks, software and mostly adult movies for bitcoins.I upload these on a site and visitors can buy these files anonymous using bitcoins.

Howto: create a free account at https://www.file1.info, set your bitcoin address on the dashboard and upload some stuff that others are willing to pay for. The difficult part is generating enough views for your uploads. Adult movies seem to work well because buying them using bitcoin helps to keep the buyer and seller anonymous and you can sell them dirt cheap, for one or two dollars each. I also have a few niche software products (SEO tools) that I resell.

Some recent sales proof:
    [​IMG]

Bitcoins are automatically transferred to my account once a day. I then sell the bitcoins for real money. The site moderators do not seem to like warez or pirated stuff so if you manage to keep it clean you can earn some easy money. The nice thing is it requires almost no effort once you get a few sales.

Willief, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  2. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm...yeah, as long as you have access to legitimate stuff to sell I could see how you might make money. Every little bit helps, and when you have a downloadable product everyone likes, it brings in extra passive income you don't have to work quite as hard to attain.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  3. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is all about understanding where the money comes from and using your main skills there.

alex06295, Jul 13, 2013 IP