1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how i delete adwords acount????

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by nasirmajeedorix, Aug 24, 2009.

please tell me how i delete adwords acount????

nasirmajeedorix, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  2. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You can cancel your Standard Edition account at any time. Here's how:

Sign in to your AdWords account.
    Click the My Account tab at the top of the page.
    Click the Account Preferences link just below the tabs.
    Find the Account Cancellation section. Click the link reading Cancel this account.
    On the following page, when you're ready to cancel, click Cancel My Account.
    Once you cancel, your ads will stop showing within one hour.
    If you're a postpay customer, we will process any pending charges for your account. Pending charges are the costs accrued between the last charge on your billing summary and the date your cancellation was processed. We bill every 30 days or when you reach your account billing threshold, so your final charges may not be processed for several weeks. You'll receive a final bill for your account within 60 days. This final bill will include charges for any clicks that occurred before your cancellation but which you haven't yet been billed for.

If you're a prepay customer with a balance remaining, we will calculate the final funds in your account. You can request a refund of any remaining funds by following these steps. Refunds take about three weeks to process.

If you're a prepay customer without a balance remaining, here's how to cancel your account:

Sign in to your AdWords account.
    Click the My Account tab at the top of the page.
    Click the Account Preferences link just below the tabs.
    Find the Account Cancellation section.
    Click contact our support team.
    You'll be able to reactivate your account easily at any time in the future. To do so, just log back in to your account and follow the prompts to re-establish your AdWords advertising service.

Richie_Ni, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  3. shotodekel

shotodekel Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I can use it for some of my inactive accounts... That is better than leaving them just like this (it is much better to cancel them)

shotodekel, Aug 25, 2009 IP