1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how i can write content according to google adsense law?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by nnet00, Mar 19, 2017.

how i can write content according to google adsense law?
    for example
    1- Can i write Medical content (fruits' benefits) that I helped from the non-English sites. If yes, Should I mention the source?

2- Can i Translated content from non-English sites and translate i?
    If yes, Should I mention the source?

3- Please tell me how i can generate content according to google adsense law?

nnet00, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  2. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you don't copy the same thing from other sites, you are ok.
    -Generating content is not meant to be copied, but created from experiences, knowledge, curiosity, something you feel passion for. etc...
    Oh, by the way, is not Google's law, It would be so scare for everyone if google start making laws lol...

But if you are starting out, don't get trapped in google's world. There are tons of other ways.

mike30, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are writing for Adsense, then that approach is destined to fail
    If you are writing "medical" content, then you had better have some qualifications or authority to write on that topic.
    The content adsense wants is a unique, compelling and valuable contribution to the web. if you can't do that, then you will fail

Agent000, Mar 19, 2017 IP