1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I can rank my web site and give the traffic

Discussion in 'Google' started by frank82, Jul 16, 2020.

Hi
    hello all, I created a web site and I put the ads from Adsense, I don't know how I can rank my site and give the traffic

thank you all
    SEMrush

frank82, Jul 16, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What did you try so far? The easiest free traffic to get is from social media.

qwikad.com, Jul 16, 2020 IP
  3. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe start with a free 'SEO' checker test, Could help you, If it's a new site it's going to take time.

Best Regards

phplduser, Jul 17, 2020 IP
  4. jose

jose Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a matter of fact (and just for your full information), there is no direct relation between ranking in search engines and getting traffic. Because:

-- the keywords for which your site is well ranked may be rarely used by search engines users;

-- even if your site ranks well on popular keywords, your traffic may not be as high as you may expect because google really put a lot of other links (ads, shopping, local, images, and so on) above the first search engine results;

-- trafic may be provided also by site referrers or direct users of your site (not only search engines).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now answering your question:

1. Ranking in search engines depends on countless factors which include mainly the content of your site and the backinks to your site. Relevant backlinks are a primary ranking factor. Read more information about ranking in other topics of this forum and in google webmaster support.

2. As for traffic, the only way to be sure to get it (especially as long as your site hasn't gained enough popularity) is buying ads in search engines and/or in social networks.

jose, Jul 24, 2020 IP