1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I can promote my youtube services?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GMIFI, Mar 25, 2013.

Hi !

I'm offering some YouTUBE services, the price is really low and services are done well(100% positive vouches), but i can't find many customers.

Can You help me, what can I do else ?

I have one-page site with google campagne and that's all.
    GMIFI, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Continue the advertising campaign and start promoting with social media websites like Twitter and Facebook. There's so many great online music communities where you can sign up and promote your services.. I'm assuming you're selling youtube promotion services, am I correct?

If so, then you just need to reach out to a lot of artist, bands, and people on Youtube who might need promotion. Find niche forums, become active, promote your services there. I can get into further detail with ideas, but I don't even know if you're selling promo services.
    cronik, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  3. GMIFI

GMIFI Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi cronik !

I'm offering views, subs,likes etc that make videos more popular.

I've sent u PM with my site, i'd love to read some Your ideas.

Cheers
    GMIFI, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  4. sanhal

sanhal Member

Best Answers:
    You could advertise your services on the Warrior Forum. There is a section for Warriors for hire. ( hope it's alright to mention another forum here!)

Sandy
    sanhal, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why don't you use sites like Fiverr and many others like fiverr. There you can get ready buyers. YouTube services is a hot cake so you can find many buyers quickly.

You can also use craiglist to find ready buyers. Search and reply tweets and facebook posts is also a very good way to find buyers. You can use http://www.kurrently.com/ for this purpose. Sharing your page to your Google+ contacts is also highly rewarding, just find google+ users and add them to your contact lists.

I hope it'll help you to get few sales instantly.

But don't over do anything otherwise you'll fall in the trap of spamming. It'll waste all your time and labor. It's better to build a blog about your offer, every time you want to repeat your same offer's promotion, you publish a new post and promote that to get rid of spam trap.

Hope that you'll find it helpful, if you have any question please feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to help you.
    Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  6. Gugulethu - Blogging Pro

Gugulethu - Blogging Pro Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Social media services sell well on Fiverr and the Warrior Forum.
  7. HealthWebmasters Dave

HealthWebmasters Dave Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is indeed a great place for you to list your services, but you will have stiff competition most likely. You can promote yourself though for a price :). Upgrade your gigs so that you make more than 5 bucks. Upgrades can include faster delivery, writing services, etc.
    HealthWebmasters Dave, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  8. terry87

terry87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey GMIFI,
    I suggest you to post your gigs on SEOClerks.com - Its the largest SEO market place on the planet, even much better than fiverr and only focused on SEO services. You can sell your services here and earn good money each week. Also they have multiple withdrawal methods, like Paypal (Instant, no fees), Payoneer ($2 Loading fee), Payza (24-48 hours, 3% fees), and Western Union (24-48 hours, no fees). Try them once, you wont regret it :)
    Take a look at some YouTube Services at SEOClerks: http://www.seoclerks.com/categories/youtube?s=r
    terry87, Apr 12, 2013 IP