1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I can make advertisement for my job ( real estate )

Discussion in 'General Business' started by want3d, May 7, 2017.

Hi All,

I am planing to open good website for real estate. I live in Turkey and I want to sell real esatete to arabic people. I bought good domain. But I am not sure about advertisement, so can someone help me / offer about this topic?

I want to know which way is better for me. Facebook , google adwords? or maybe can I find someone from here for send me clients?

Thanks.

want3d, May 7, 2017 IP
  2. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you utilize both. But first, devote your efforts on social media, or real estate forum websites in your country. You can even post your ad on Craigslist or the like.

Anitasol, May 8, 2017 IP
  3. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is the best way today in getting more views. Advertise yourself on all social media sites and platforms. Joining forums for real estate is also good, as you will get the necessary audience you need.

Milliardo, May 9, 2017 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Facebook and Google Adwords. Both are good ways t get some leads for your business. However if you want more options than you can go with Bing ads as well. It is cheap and affordable way to drive traffic.

iwebsocial, May 9, 2017 IP
  5. Mia Allen

Mia Allen Peon

Best Answers:
    Use social networking sites for this. Like: Pinterest, facebook, Google Plus, Twitter etc. Or you can start SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website.

Mia Allen, May 13, 2017 IP
  6. Mirrorjeet

Mirrorjeet Member

Best Answers:
    Seovalley - One of the Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Agencies!! know more https://seovalley.com/

Mirrorjeet, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  7. webprof1990

webprof1990 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As you stated you want to sell property to certain kind of people you should be looking to do paid advertisement using Facebook to the countries where them certain people are based, this will get the results you asked for just marketing on every platform like people are telling u is how you would advertise a general website where u want everyone to come instead you need targeted advertisement to get the results you seek. Hope this information has helped if you need any more help or advice feel free to message me direct.

webprof1990, Aug 3, 2017 IP
  8. Lethal Marketer

Lethal Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there Facebook is the best, for such a project, your adverts will be highly targeted due and there is less risk of losing your marketing money without favorable returns.

Lethal Marketer, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  9. Joy Hamilton

Joy Hamilton Member

Best Answers:
    What do other businesses in your country do? I have found that methods that work in one country may not work well in another. I would start by researching your competitors and also researching where your target audience frequents. If your audience is always on Facebook, I would say do Facebook ads, for example. But this isn't an easy question to answer because I know from having lived overseas that what works in the US doesn't always work elsewhere. It all depends on what information you're able to gather by researching your competition and understanding the behaviors of your target market. I once had a client who insisted on advertising on Facebook and it was a totally useless tactic because the client's audience didn't really go on Facebook that much.

Joy Hamilton, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  10. Bielefelder

Bielefelder Member

Best Answers:
    I would start with paid Facebook advertising also. Every property you sell is different and needs different targeting. On Facebook it is easy to do this. But once you have learned about Facebook, you should also try different options and see what works best.
    Cheers ;-)

Bielefelder, Aug 29, 2017 IP