1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I can improve my blog's DA?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by c4cyber, Dec 4, 2018.

I am not familiar with Moz DA but it seem that many people are using it as metric to judge the domain authority. I am wondering, if anyone can suggest me how I can work on my site to improve its DA?
    Please let me know if this is not the correct forum to ask this question as well. I believe this question is related to SEO that's why I ask about DA here.

c4cyber, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  2. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Build backlinks from other sites with high DA.

macdonjo, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  3. Abraham Cherian

Abraham Cherian Member

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority is the yard stick to measure the value of a domain now. According to SEOPressor there are over 40 things you can do to improve your DA. But the important ones are Linking Root Domains, Quality Content, Social Signals, Search engine friendliness... If you have an aged domain and you have been consistent with things and care for it your DA would be good... 100 being the highest. Hoe this helped a bit.

Abraham Cherian, Dec 4, 2018 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DA is a third party metric from MOZ which is not accurate and does not reflect your site performance in search engines. This is merely a reference of data which is not accurate and precise. However, Your DA works on your link profile and improve eventually when you have good backlink score.

iwebsocial, Dec 5, 2018 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  5. Nirav021

Nirav021 Member

Best Answers:
    You have to work Off-page SEO activity to improve Domain authority.

Nirav021, Dec 5, 2018 IP
  6. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you everyone. I think I got my answer.

c4cyber, Dec 5, 2018 IP
  7. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get links from whatever relevant sources you can find. It will help you. But as said earlier its a third party metrics so don't need to be all invested in it.

mrb1129, Dec 5, 2018 IP
  8. isoft110

isoft110 Peon

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.

Domain Authority is calculated by evaluating multiple factors, including linking root domains and number of total links, into a single DA score. This score can then be used when comparing websites or tracking the "ranking strength" of a website over time.

isoft110, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  9. Simon Scout

Simon Scout Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you buy backlinks? If yes, where and why, instead of trying to get natural links?

It's getting harder every day to generate good quality backlinks.

Simon Scout, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  10. sigen

sigen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    DA from Moz can be easily fooled nowadays. So it's not the best metric to stick to. If you want to use 3rd party metrics to evaluate your site, then you should check them in Ahrefs.

sigen, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  11. iprism

iprism Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority is a very important role play in your website. One of the best way is you can publish good quality content in your blog as well as you can also build high quality back links to your blog.

iprism, Dec 27, 2018 IP
  12. Blogger Arslan

Blogger Arslan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want increase just DA of you website just make backlink on High DA baclinks both dofollow and no follow

Blogger Arslan, Dec 31, 2018 IP
  13. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nope. Wrong. Stop posting bad advice. "Quality Content, Social Signals, Search engine friendliness" and "aged domain" have NOTHING to do with the DA calculations and are not used by MOZ in the calculations.

Agent000, Dec 31, 2018 IP
  14. Steven Parker

Steven Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Domain authority is important for a number of reasons. It allows you to judge the overall performance of your website. It also lets you compare your score to that of competing websites to see where you stand.

By being able to identify the domain authority of other sites, you can also identify other sites worth linking to in your content as well as sites that are industry authorities that are worth establishing a relationship with. Not to mention that it can help bring in stronger traffic.

Steven Parker, Jan 2, 2019 IP
  15. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks on high DA sites will surely improve your DA. Also, Quora is one of the best platforms that helps to improve your site's DA. Check your website's SEO. Use proper meta tags as those help Google and visitors find your content.

MilesWeb, Jan 3, 2019 IP
  16. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    To improve your blog's DA, you need to do promote your blog on high DA websites. it is advisable to circulate your blog on various high DA microblogging websites.

Manish.ebiztrait, Apr 15, 2019 IP