1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how i can earn money form facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Nour-eddine, Apr 8, 2015.

hello i'm new memeber here in the digitalpoint please help me
    i don't how to earn money form facebook so any help ?
    i have adsense accunt

Nour-eddine, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  2. BadassMarketer

BadassMarketer Peon

Best Answers:
    From my experience it depends highly on your niche. If your niche is something that people love connecting about then it's cheaper to build a profile instead of a page. People will be more bound to accept your friend request. For example if its a music genre this is what I would do.

I would add the big players within my niche. By big players I mean people that have close to the 5000 friends limit. I will focus my attention on just adding them for a bit since I am sure they will accept because they promoting something themselves. I always make sure that my content is relevant to the niche.

Do not spam! Post useful content. For every 5 useful, intriguing, funny, informing content, 1 can be a promotion. And even the promotion should be made to believe how it can benefit your friends.

My cover photo is something that will tell people right away what I am about, and what niche I am associated with. Pay a graphics designer to make you a nice cover photo, or do it yourself if you know how. My profile picture is a nice picture of me.

Next, go to one of the leaders profile and find a post that has gotten lots of engagement that is associated to your niche. Check who has liked the post. These are the people that are already showing that they want to engage in your niche. By this time you should have many mutual friends if you focused on the people that are leaders in your niche and who run profiles. Next, start adding these people who liked the post who have at least 3-5 mutual friends with you

Once the captcha code pops up, that you are going to fast, stop and do it again at a later time. If your content is relevant, and good many people will accept you.

Cancel requests from people who don't accept your request after a few days. That way you won't have a bunch of unanswered request. After you have a certain amount of unanswered request you will get a limit, and after you hit that limit it will tell you that you can't send no more request.

Usually in about a few hours you can start sending again. That's why it's important to clean your unanswered request.

There is always the possibility that they restrict your account for 30 days. But doing it this way hasn't gotten me restricted. And I am close to the 5000 friends limit. But my niche loves connecting with each other and are passionate about it.

After that turn your Facebook profile into a Page. (Type that into google), since you can't add no more people. And now you can move on to Facebook Ads, or other ways to get likes to your Facebook Page.

There is no fast way to grow a Facebook page unless you use Facebook Ads. Fast ways generally mean people who can give a rats ass about what you have to offer, or what you have to say. Let's be effective here, and get responsive, interested friends.

You definitely need a website. If you have a high engagement Facebook page, then you basically know what your followers like. Here is a way not to scare off your followers. For ever 5 post you make, 1 can be a promo back to your website. The rest make sure they are things your fans will enjoy looking at. Very targetted useful things within your niche.

Sometimes a promo can even be very not promo-ey (that should be a word). For example, lets say your page is a humor page and you type out a joke.

"Knock knock. Whose there? Panties. Panties who?...

Curious? Find out ---> funnywebsite.com

After that, when they arrive at your website, have a pop-up for them to sign up to your mailing list. Something like...

Chance to win this really cool funny mug... I will choose many winners.. Just put your email in the box"

Boom now you got their email. Now you can promote cool looking mugs, like these..

--> http://www.funkyhampers.com/images/h...ianttoilet.jpg..
    or funny pranks like stick these stickers on your best friends car as a prank.
    ---> http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...wL._SX522_.jpg

In Halloween you can promote them funky, funny halloween costumes.. And just think what do people get a kick out of, and monetize it. But your site is your #1 tool. You are in control on your website. You can post your store, jokes, pranks, ect, and can make it very easy to navigate unlike Facebook.

Of course tweak this to the niche that you ar targetting and you should do great. This is the slow way to do things. The fast way is to go straight for the Facebook Ads.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    BadassMarketer, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  3. Michaela Kennedy

Michaela Kennedy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wrote a report on how to leverage Facebook for business. you can download it for free at kiikoncepts.com

Michaela Kennedy, Apr 10, 2015 IP
    angelica c likes this.
  4. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Incoming visitors aimed at your site can result in conversations. Facebook is the best social networking site referrers in online marketing. Potential clients which pay a view to your Facebook page will get exchanged to your site wherever they might create a buy.

Webmaster.Xochitl, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  5. Jake Wellson

Jake Wellson Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is a fantastic source of traffic. Apart from Facebook Ads, you can drive free traffic using Facebook groups. There are hundreds of thousands of FB groups in every niche possible. What you need to have is a descent volume of good looking accounts (depending on your targeted market and niche), and with each account you need to join a nice number of active FB groups in your niche. 50-100 groups per account is a nice round number, that can bring serious traffic. It will take time to develop those accounts, because you can't join more than 10 groups per day with a new account. Keep things slow, and within the Terms of Service. Do not spam. Warm up the accounts by posting in groups and participating in conversations within your groups communities. When you start posting your money content, make sure it does not look like and advertisement, or spam. Your posts should contain well written, interesting and engaging content, relevant to the group topic/niche, and have a Title that would attract attention. Bring the traffic to a good looking website, relevant to the respective topic. You can monetize the website with different CPA offers, or/and Clickbank products (for example). Make sure the links to your monetizing offers look as a natural part of your website and are relevant to the topic/niche your traffic is interested in. You can include them in articles or have them as advertised content like banners or sponsored links, etc. If you manage to build a network of 10-20 quality accounts, and with each account you can post in 50-100 groups daily, you can bring a very sizable traffic to your monetized websites. When you have enough money to invest, you can automate and schedule the posting process, so that each account post once per day for each of the groups the account is a member to. Spin the content posted, and use various images, in order not to trigger spam filters.

Jake Wellson, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  6. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting site, the blog, that is! Thank you!
    I shall try to read it all!

angelica c, Jul 14, 2015 IP
  7. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to earn money through Facebook. I am already making handsome amount from Facebook. Check my signature. Hope it can explain you better.

jitendra05, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  8. Sikandar786

Sikandar786 Banned

Best Answers:
    Well I m going to clear your doubt ,, Facebook is just a social media site not a Market place..you can not open your shop there..

If you have any site then you can promote on FB within your friend circle or group okey...If you are selling any type of product then you can promote on FB.

It's just a way to drive traffic to your site or product..that's it.

Sikandar786, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  9. Anuradha Rao

Anuradha Rao Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Nour and hi to all the members of this community!

This is a very interesting question. The great news is you can soon start selling from your Facebook business pages, Facebook is testing out a "buy" button and is likely to roll it out soon.

With that said, a lot of women small business entrepreneurs (in my network) are selling sarees, fashion, jewellery and other female vanities via their Facebook status updates - by posting a picture of the product, the product specs and the pricing. Buyers who get interested after seeing the status update in their newsfeed inbox the seller about their intention to buy and the rest of the transaction takes place via a combination of back and forth inboxing, email, WhatsApp, phone calls and SMS.

A typical selling / buying process

• Seller posts a status update about the product with the pricing information on their Facebook personal profile or their business page.
    • Buyer responds with a comment that she’s interested in buying.
    • Seller asks buyer to inbox her for the next steps.
    • The next steps typically include sharing of payment methods.
    • Even the phone numbers, email would be shared, so the rest of the conversation can continue on WhatsApp, phone or email.
    • The buyer makes payment by mailing a cheque / online transfer and then texts / emails the seller to inform her about the payment made.
    • Once the payment is received, the seller WhatsApps / SMSs the buyer to acknowledge that.
    • The seller ships the product and shares the shipping details with the buyer.
    • Tracking / delay apologies is also done via WhatsApp / email.
    • Buyer WhatsApps / SMSs seller on receiving the product and thanks her.
    You can read more here.

My best wishes to you for making the most out of your Facebook presence. Hope this helps.

Anuradha Rao, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  10. Pankaj Jangir

Pankaj Jangir Member

Best Answers:
    Make a new website, WordPress is the easy solution for this. Update the post related to your page and share that post on your page. By this you can earn some money from Google Adsense.

Pankaj Jangir, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  11. shaon99

shaon99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn money facebook page sale or page name change

shaon99, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  12. Robat Soon

Robat Soon Member

Best Answers:
    affiliate marketing , google adsance

Robat Soon, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  13. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to promote your own business then you can advertise your business through Facebook campaign, Facebook leads you can campaign through many tools who are providing promotion services
    Other side if you want to provide facebook services yes you can sell Facebook likes, you can share links your client website URL in relevant groups for traffic . You can do MLM marketing on Facebook, Facebook leads services. you can provide votes in contest , Even many ways to earn from facebook .

naeemak776, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  14. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although not direct earning methods , there are lot of ways and means you can try.

Best thing is to use moneymaking site. Affiliate program like that

shakiba.proba, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  15. HaRdHouse

HaRdHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPA offers, e-books sell

HaRdHouse, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  16. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can not use your google adsense account on facebook. If you want to earn money on facebook you can do it with selling of your products. Facebook is the best social network for advertising and internet marketing.

dragansk, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  17. HaRdHouse

HaRdHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use adsense with facebook. Search the internet

HaRdHouse, Oct 2, 2015 IP