1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I became successful in Online Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ArchieI91B, Jan 31, 2015.

I used to try and get people to join a system that worked for me and it never really worked. Now I understand and created a system that works for other people.

The thing is people are inherently selfish so when they see a system that is working for other they ask themselves the question – what about me?

So with this in mind I created a system where newbies and experts alike could benefit. In fact once I had a few Gurus (or so called Gurus) it became easier.

The one thing I always wanted the system to do is make money for people and it did, hence gaining a reputation. This just lead to more customers.

Was it difficult at first – yes.

Did it work out after a month – yes

So my message to all of you out there is create something that will make other people money and you will gain a lot more success that something that makes you money and the buyer very little.

Oh I wanted to tell you want the method is but that would be advertising.

ArchieI91B, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    In the old days it was called service. The internet, being non-intimate in nature when it comes to interpersonal relationships, has brought the worst out of people (i.e. selfishness). Good to know that some are going back to the roots of what used to make people successful, namely: being other-oriented / having a heart for servanthood.

qwikad.com, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  3. Viktor Mauzer

Viktor Mauzer Member

Best Answers:
    That's a good way to go. Giving people value is the most important thing. That way you gain the KLT faktor (Know, Like, Trust). Thanks for sharing :)

Viktor Mauzer, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be successful in online marketing. First, you need to establish yourself as one of the most trusted individual in the related field and it requires providing interesting and engaging product and services to the targeted users that will benefit them in many ways.

KylieSweet, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  5. reynescabruner

reynescabruner Member

Best Answers:
    To be a successful internet marketer, you should not be a selfish and close minded.

reynescabruner, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  6. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have got to focus on VALUE in your business. Not so much the money but the value of what your service, product, business does for your customers.

Baker Jaz, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  7. Nicolas1s6

Nicolas1s6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To sum Up... Help people to achive something they want/ reach a goal, an You make money

Nicolas1s6, Feb 3, 2015 IP