1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I average $500 Per Month With Amazon Associates Program

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by PuReWebDev, Jan 13, 2008.

1. ChrisMonty

ChrisMonty Active Member

Best Answers:
    How soon will you be ready for those changes? My site uses their API right now and I'm working on getting everything together in time. Your solution might be a better alternative for me, however.

I know how to utilize a script, implement in, say, Wordpress and get the site to rank, but frankly, at this point I'd rather outsource as much as possible so I'm going to check this out.

ChrisMonty, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  2. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we've completed the full upgrade of the Amazon api. Anyone who has a site that for some reason has a blank page, just go ahead and use the Site Properties tool in the contro panel, which will update your configuration. Otherwise, everyone using our system should be good to go. Also, we've reduced the price to only $10 a month, which means that most users will have a site that pays for itself.

thnx,
    PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  3. party

party Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for tutorial, really useful for me.

party, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  4. jukajee

jukajee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much. Very nice post :)

jukajee, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  5. Paulie

Paulie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats good going, didnt realise people got these kind of amounts through amazon

Paulie, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  6. blogger-money

blogger-money Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm still learning how to earn money via amazon affiliate ... many things have to do to realize it ...thaks for sharing the info

blogger-money, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  7. Paulie

Paulie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeh might have to look into this a bit more as an option for revenue.

Paulie, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  8. RasheedBolade

RasheedBolade Peon

Best Answers:
    Great information you are providing here and all your responses are very professional. Thank you!

Now, when they click on this button...it is still directed to your affiliate link code; right?

RasheedBolade, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  9. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. The website owner's Amazon tracking id is used each and every time, so that if any sale is generated, they are earning the commissions. This is true if the website visitor clicks the buy from amazon button or uses the shopping cart.

thanks everyone for all of the positive feedback. I appreciate that my post has helped so many people out. I hope to do a lot more going forward.

Happy Selling!,
    PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  10. ceylonking

ceylonking Peon

Best Answers:
    Are any of these sites displayed in your demo area uses your marketing services. It is evident that most of them do not even get 10 unique visitors a day judging by their alexa rank. I know it cannot be used as a good traffic measuring tool. But the numbers are far from decent to even consider this has good SEO value...

ceylonking, Aug 29, 2009 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  11. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    We are not actively marketing any of the demo sites. Although we've been able to get sites as much as a pr5. My activities as of late have been focused more on new features however. Being that most of our clients are marketers themselves, few choose to have us do their seo, but the select that have, have seen good results.

Just an fyi, alexa ranking, even google ranking isn't always the most effective measurement of marketing. For many, effective marketing is about conversion, lead generation, sales transactions, getting a brand exposure etc. So there are many different ways to look at a successful marketing campaign. Those demos sites with poor alexa ranking, actually make a lot of decent sales each month.

thnx,
    PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  12. Cashprofit

Cashprofit Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen another post here about E4E Amazon sites. What I would like to know is, why and how do these get better traffic than astores?

Cashprofit, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  13. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    The easy answer to that would be that the E4E sites are built search engine friendly to start off with, and astores are not built with that in mind, as a matter of fact, the only way to get an astore in your own domain is to use an iframe which is as good as not existing to a search engine. Just do a little more research, and it'll be clear, but most can tell you that astore is not flexible to do the kind of things you want, for example creating a google sitemap, or using analytics to track your traffic. I could probably go on, but hopefully this response was sufficient.

thnx,
    PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  14. mcmatterson

mcmatterson Peon

Best Answers:
    That site looks like alot of setup time and effort to generate $500 per month and that's with 500,000 pages and PR5. If you had a blog only site with 500,000 pages and a google PR5 you would probably be making a couple hundred a day just on Adsense. Just my $0.02 :)

mcmatterson, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  15. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    There's no setup time with the E4E sites, no effort either. The $500 average was more then a year ago when I originally created this post. My average has since gone up significantly. Thanks for your observations.

PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  16. Cashprofit

Cashprofit Member

Best Answers:
    Is there a limit to the number or type of products the website owner can sell on an E4E site?

Cashprofit, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  17. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    The only current limit is that Amazon carry the product, outside of that, even our lowest priced websites are extremely flexible and versatile, here are two examples of websites using our new line of default styles: www.coffeedrinkersheaven.com and www.macandpcstore.com , each of these stores is only $10 which is our entry level. At that price, there is really no risk, and hopefully most everyone will be able to obtain a website and be profitable within the first couple of sales.

Just an fyi, Amazon has a million+ product catalog, so I'm sure whatever niche you are interested in, it will be covered. Your site using the E4E service can have thousands of products, and generally starts off as a mall or super store until you trim down the categories that you want to work with.

I hope this was a proper answer to your question.

thnx,
    PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  18. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Integrated stores with shopping carts will always look more professional, yet convert better..

I have never used Amazon much myself but some of my fellow buddies are and they're doing pretty good. Even if it's hard to believe there are people making thousands easily every months.. they're just staying in shadow..

One website that is monetized in Amazon and it's worth taking a look at is http://www.bigoven.com -- this is a recipe website and obviously they're selling kitchen stuff.. The owner is making a killing every month i personally know him..

Thing is as in any other affiliate program one needs highly targeted traffic and their chances to increase conversions are tenfold. Now ask me how much it would take to build and market a website like http://bigoven.com/kitchenstore.aspx -- probably years but it does pay off.

evelinawilliams007, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  19. glanster

glanster Peon

Best Answers:
    The information shared here is of good use. I learned something related to Amazon affiliate program from this thread.

glanster, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  20. visa

visa Active Member

Best Answers:
    i put amazon on my blog with 200 users per day,now i waiting big money=)
    500$ per mouth good money.bad that i not undarstand realy good your post.
    i think you talk about make blog for people,not for commercial.

visa, Sep 17, 2009 IP