1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling How I Arbitrage Retail Products and Resell them on Amazon Making $20K/month and You Can Too!

Discussion in 'Services' started by TeKn1qu3z, Jul 11, 2016.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $0.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DP!

I am excited to share with you all today a glimpse into how myself, and many other Amazon FBA sellers make money in 2016. The information being shared with you in this guide is a process I did up until a few months back, which is known as online arbitrage and retail arbitrage. The reason why I stopped was because I hit the end goal of every sellers dream, private labeling a product. Now I am reaping the benefits of a recurring passive income stream while I focus on scaling this business. It's been 3 1/2 months thus far and we just hit $10K/month in sales with very minimal investment. I'm confident as we begin to scale and finding financial efficiencies, we can push $50K/month or more!

What is Amazon FBA?

Over 60% of the world’s online shipping is done on Amazon, making it a sellers paradise. There are tons of opportunities to upsell the same products that you can find in regular retail stores for 40% - 200% profit on Amazon. Amazon has a service called FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon) where you ship your products to their warehouses and for a fee, they take care of the packing, shipping, and customer service for your orders. The only thing you need to do is SELL!

People LOVE to buy items on Amazon. With a Prime membership, users can get free 2-day delivery on millions of items. Amazon has increased delivery efficiency to some locations in the US to Same-Day or even within a few hours! Sending your products directly to Amazon takes care of the hassle of packing goods and opens up to preferred buying options from Amazon Prime users.

The name of the game is arbitrage. AKA "BUY LOW, SELL HIGH"

The price of products goes up and down all the time. If you ever wondered why stores offer sales and discount clearance items, it’s because they want to get rid of it. There are millions of products sitting in clearance sections, garage sales, and thrift shops all around the world. Find a hot product for cheap, then you can flip it for some decent profit on Amazon.

I just want to show how easy it is to retail arbitrage. If you are already selling on FBA, you know that it is a hustle game. Your time is your biggest investment.

***PRICES CURRENT AS OF DATE POSTED - 7/11/16***

Here is an example of by re-selling on Amazon. Buy the product on Target -> Resell on AMZN.

Product: Day Designer Academic Year 2016 - 2017 Weekly/Monthly 5.875 x 8.625 Planner Notes (Various Covers) (Coral Stripe)

Target Link: http://www.target.com/p/planner-blue-sky-creamsicle-white/-/A-50865873

Price: $7.99

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FMRRLZW/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Best Seller Rank: #87,247 in Office Products; #448 in Office Products > Office Supplies > Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers > Personal Organizers

Price: $24.00

Net Profit (after FBA fees): $9.84

ROI: 123%

*Target also has a promotion – Spend $25 get a $5 gift card, or $50 for a $10 gift card. The prices above do not reflect this promotion.

So you can do is buy 10 of these planners for $80. Sell them on Amazon for $24, grossing $240. After FBA fees, you are left with $98.40 NET PROFIT on $80 investment (123% ROI)! Resell 100 of these, and profit $984! The Best Seller Rating is a ranking that shows how popular that item is compared to the entire category. The lower the seller rating, the more likely it is to be sold. As of 7/11/16, the Office Products category has 7.4 million product listings, putting this planner within the Top 1-2% in this category. Items in this category are sure to sell!

If you have a registered FBA seller account, Amazon will tell you exactly how much your fees will be for a given product. For this example, the fees came out to $6.15

Want to learn more?

Great! Amazon FBA is an amazing place to make money whether you are a beginner or an expert marketer. I have been doing this since 2014, and is still very profitable to resell products while maximizing your ROI.

I would start off by going to YouTube and searching “amazon fba”. There is a wealth of engaging quality content that I can not replicate so you are better off watching tutorials there. There are over 2 MILLION FBA sellers right now and growing. Don’t miss your chance to catch this wave!

What’s the catch?

As mentioned in the beginning, I no longer do retail arbitrage. I’ve been selling on Amazon since 2014 and I’ve hit the end goal of every seller dream, which is to have your own PL (private label). I have a company with 1 stellar product which is selling like hotcakes and will be focusing on scaling that business, introducing new product lines, and finding efficiencies.

While I have stopped arbitraging, I LOVE doing data research. I am a data analytics guy by heart and profession so this came second nature to me. I search the web using premium FBA tools to do product research and competitive analysis to find the best products and ROI. There are so many variables that need to be taken into account such as Best Sellers Rank, pricing, product weight, sales trends, discounts, etc.

For those who are interested, I will be selling a limited number of personal coaching spots to guide some of you guys through the process of getting started. My ideal candidate would be somebody who has an FBA account but is having trouble finding the right products to resell based on all the above criteria. Be on the lookout in the Sellers section for that soon.

Currently I am selling fresh up-to-date online arbitrage lists just like the image below, max 10 people per day. I guarantee that the Best Sellers Rank will be within Top 1-2% for most items and you will be able to make a minimum of 40%-90% ROI after FBA fees. Daily product lists start at $10, ranging up to $15 depending on how many products I am able to find for the day. For example, if I can only source 10 products, I would sell for $10, but if I source 20 items, I may ask for $15. I will provide an average of all the stats and post here.

The first daily list will go out tomorrow 7/12. Please PM me or post here if you are interested and would like to be first in line to check it out.

Example of List:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading!

TeKn1qu3z, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  2. Paul Fitch

Paul Fitch Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Thank you for great story! I like to start selling via Amazon and would like to know if I have to register company to apply to FBA or I can start without company. Can you give me a hint what is the best way to start selling on Amazon?
    Thank you!

Paul Fitch, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  3. purelife4ever

purelife4ever Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please pm me with smaple and also interested in following

To clairify, this comes with...

• Done-For-You Product Research
    • Done-For-You Product Creation
    • Label Creation/Label Files
    • Create a website with full backend so you can take orders from your site
    • In depth "Getting Started" guide with over 20 pages of information on how to get started and some tips.
    ==FAQ==
    (will add a FAQ here as I get questions)

Pls reply

purelife4ever, Apr 22, 2017 IP