1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How huch you earn monthy with Hotels affilliate programs?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tmean, Jul 4, 2016.

tmean, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  2. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i'm interested to know the usual income
    I think you need to advertise the site on AdWords

A.G, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  3. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hotel industry is rocking. Tons of $$ are there every month. But you know what... the same problem is here also.. the genuine traffic. If you can bring genuine traffic to your website then its is just a super cool niche. And yes, for doing that.. you need to have some genuine experience in hotels industry. Don't expect that you'll learn it in a month and put lots of worth in your website and get tons of traffic to it and hence 3-4 figure income every month.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 5, 2016 IP
    tmean likes this.
  4. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    yogadull, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  5. nomadingrey

nomadingrey Member

Best Answers:
    I'm based in Indonesia and travel is very huge here. From working and talking with a few travellers who run their own blog and earn commission, there are a few things that work (at least from what I know). For starters, you need to do more than just leave an affiliate link and hope for the best. Sometimes, the best way to earn from travel affiliates is by producing unique content that work well with your viewers. For example, write a travelogue and recommend specific hotels or flights to your readers.

Another good approach is to actually 'sell' custom itineraries. Not everyone can plan a good trip. This is where travel blogs come in. With custom itineraries that users can easily copy, recommending hotels and earning affiliate commissions are so much easier to do. Users will love it because they have an entire trip already planned for them.

Lastly, this is something discoveryourindonesia.com does. Instead of making a generic itineraries, the site lets you have a one-on-one session with Firsta (a well-known traveler). She will help you plan an entire trip to Indonesia based on your specific requirements.

How much can you actually earn from travel affiliates? Well, that depends on so many factors. But I've seen travel sites (and travel bloggers) earning an upward of $3,000 a month from affiliate commissions alone, so anything is possible. It's how you get there that matters.

nomadingrey, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  6. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what kind of scripts do you use ?
    i see many auto pilot ones but what do you recommend?

A.G, Jul 6, 2016 IP