1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Guest / blog posting website earnings

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jimroddy, Mar 16, 2017.

Hi thr to all,

I have been doing seo for about 6 years and now I’m focusing more towards the passive income. I m building up a website that offers a guest posting services and my question is to how the guest posting website generates income

Thanks in advance

jimroddy, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Try featured guest posting. Make featured posts stand out. They should be at the top of the listing, have a border around them, have a different title color (you don't have to use all three at the same time). You can have other incentives such as promoting them on all your social media pages. You can allow free posts to be edited 3x only, whereas featured posts will have an unlimited edit option. In other words, create a great package for your featured posts so that people would want to use it. I realize that to create this type of promotion you will have to be somewhat fluent in php/mysqli.

qwikad.com, Mar 18, 2017 IP
    jimroddy likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You know all that competitor research you've been doing and all those guest posting websites you've signed up to so you can learn how they do it and get ideas about how you can do it better? Well that should have revealed how the site owner is clipping the ticket.

sarahk, Mar 18, 2017 IP
    jimroddy likes this.