1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Google treats paid traffic?

Discussion in 'Google' started by rmgweb, Jan 15, 2014.

Hi,

I am thinking in buying paid traffic from EasyHits4u to promote my project but I am not sure how Google treats this kind of traffic. Is there any chance of the website be penalized in the search engines?

I would like to read your knowledge about this.

Thanks and Best Regards

rmgweb, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  2. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Link exchange programs tend to get you penalised on google and as far as I could gather from the easyhits4u website, it's a link exchange website.

Akash47, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  3. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google will ban your Adsense account :)

Against their TOS

xAlexKimx, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  4. rmgweb

rmgweb Member

Best Answers:
    And is there any implication in the Adwords account?

rmgweb, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  5. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, because with Adwords you are paying them. Google is not dumb to not accepting your money

xAlexKimx, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  6. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    The idea behind buying traffic is so you don't have to worry about Google and their unpredictable ranking system.

Stuart Walker, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  7. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    @xAlexKimx and @rmgweb Actually, yes there is. It's not listed anywhere officially, but in my personal experience it's happened that AdWords become useless because Google understands that your website doesn't satisfy their customers.
    For example, if you sell coffee machines that are expensive, but market them as cheap through AdWords, google will see that the bounce rate on your site is very high.
    Two things can happen then: 1) Google will spike up prices for you (hasn't happened to me). 2) Google will ban you.
    AlexKim is right, google isn't too stupid to not take money from you. However, good search results are MORE important to google than whatever money you pay them. They won't hesitate to remove your advertisements if they see that your marketing is affecting how much people trust them.
    Do you see what I mean? I can elaborate, if need be, but that's the basic answer.

Akash47, Jan 16, 2014 IP
    xAlexKimx likes this.
  8. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you are so keen on buying traffic, why don't you try Google Ad words or Facebook ads even PPC can work for you.That would be much better.

eric_wahlberg, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  9. jaggy28

jaggy28 Member

Best Answers:
    Surely you will be banned. Any numerous visit from same IP or same region or same website during a particular period of time will make your website more suspicious.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    jaggy28, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  10. Andy Ramirez

Andy Ramirez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It really depends on various factors. Quality and the quantity of the incoming links but also on several other parameters such as the number of outgoing links per page (on the linking webpage), the position/visibility of the links and more.

Andy Ramirez, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  11. CannabisSEO

CannabisSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It all depends on your conversions in my opinion. If your paid traffic converts into sales and profit for your website then definitely stick with it. Most paid traffic does not convert well and if you find some that does then keep with it. If it doesn't then try something else and work on organic rankings.

CannabisSEO, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  12. mitsoglou marios

mitsoglou marios Active Member

Best Answers:
    ;) Google will certainly punish you in search results (google analytics makes it faster).Besides is very bad to increase your traffic on specific days and with specific ips.(dont try to buy traffic/google knows about theese sites)

mitsoglou marios, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  13. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    the final decision is on you, your friends already share knowledge and experiences. however my advice, if your heart do not feel better. that your account is not banned.

Owl Writer, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  14. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic is usually sent visits from IP's that are usually blacklisted. You must be very careful before taking any such steps for your website. It might harm your reputation and might downgrade your website in search engines.

Good Luck!

faizzsheikh, Jan 27, 2014 IP