1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Google.com, other search engines, SEO Report generated website not fetch a website?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Paresh Shrimali, Sep 19, 2016.

My website, i have submitted in positionaly.com, xml-sitemaps.com/ and many websites which are generated a online SEO Reports. But they all sites are not fetching my website. they all have displayed error message "Network Failure Error." Some website displayed "Put correct website URL" etc.
    so i want to know reason for it why other websites are not fetching my website?

Paresh Shrimali, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You have posted in the SEO review section so it would be appropriate to give your site's url and then we can let you know what is going wrong.

sarahk, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I used http://www.askapache.com/online-tools/http-headers-tool/ to query your server headers, there are lots of tools that do it, I chose this one randomly

upload_2016-9-21_7-21-31.png

returning a 403 to bots and other users is what is stopping those sites from creating those profile pages but will also be impacting on googlebot and other search engine spiders.

sarahk, Sep 20, 2016 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  4. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for yours suggestions. i am facing this 403 forbidden issues. Also at google web master tool, I have shown 403 code for Crawling errors.

Paresh Shrimali, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So you knew what the actual problem was? Why waste your time here having it confirmed?

sarahk, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  6. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I do not knowing this issue was generating due to 403 forbidden. i had face this issue but i do not know reason & Solutions. Now you gave me solution tips. I will follow it and also share it results. Thanks.

Paresh Shrimali, Sep 20, 2016 IP