1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How good are FB ads?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by roberjones, Jul 12, 2013.

I'm thinking about running a couple of campaigns in FB , I wonder is it really worth the money , or do you think I just should stick to adwords as I've been doing lately.

roberjones, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  2. SocialSoldier

SocialSoldier Peon

Best Answers:
    nah. fb ads are almost always a waste of money. If you would like some more likes than it's ok. But for selling something google ads are way better

SocialSoldier, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  3. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really enjoy FB ads. I can target just about anyone from age, race, location, interests and more. Some ads don't do well and some do amazing. It's like anything else though, you need to find that one..
    I say try it out. They give you $50 to start https://www.facebook.com/marketing/app_227919457314342

superrichguy, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  4. SeoBoom

SeoBoom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    in my opinion it really depends on the product you are about to promote. if it's a serious and hard niche - you'd better not want to spend money on facebook ads. facebook is more about lifestyle and products for this kind of market.

SeoBoom, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  5. thosino

thosino Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook advertising is really good opinion because Facebook is one of the best social networking site and lots of followers everyday visiting thousands of ads.But you spends thousands of bucks for one ads,so there is so much costly.

thosino, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  6. alek

alek Banned

Best Answers:
    I personally never use any ads on facebook but listen it works good.

alek, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  7. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Facebook is a good place to put ads because there is a lot of traffic. However the result varies from product to product.

TonyGE, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  8. kalpanasharma

kalpanasharma Member

Best Answers:
    FB Ads is getting more likes but from Google Adwords you will get the conversions..its totally depend on the business and searches by the users.

kalpanasharma, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  9. J.Anderson

J.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends on what niche you're operating in. Their targeting is simply unbeatable though conversion wise I'd stick with adwords. From my experience, search traffic just brings in more $ than social "time waster/interruptive" traffic (cause that's what happens on FB when they click an ad: boredom or being interrupted). Target it right and your ROI is going to be positive.

J.Anderson, Aug 1, 2013 IP