1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How get real traffic to a blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by banik41, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Sachin Kumar

Sachin Kumar Peon

Best Answers:
    Make your blog with healthy information daily post and add some interesting features for your visitors.

Sachin Kumar, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  2. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Share your Blog with the Social Networking Websites. It will be great if you can built videos about your blog & share those in YouTube.

weknowonlinemarketing, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  3. arp

arp Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is better any day

arp, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  4. bloggerpreneur

bloggerpreneur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of the most frequent questions that I see, not just here on DP, but, most forums that deal with blogging, is, "How do I get more traffic to my blog?" There are several variables that together will help you determine a course of action, but, I find that most people that ask this question don't have a clue to the 1st of four major variables to getting traffic... How much potential traffic is there for your niche?

No matter how good your content is or how well your site is optimized for search, a blog with a primary niche that only gets 10 searches per day is never going to get tens of thousands of page views from those 10 searches even if it ranks number for that keyword phrase.

To make a long story short, before you can know "How to get real traffic to a blog", you first need to know how much potential traffic there is for a blog ranking number one for whatever niche you are trying to get traffic in. Once you know that you can actually take a look at the blogs that rank on the first page of Google, analyze them, and determine a list of things you could do to potentially out rank the sites that rank higher than you do for your targeted keywords.

bloggerpreneur, Jun 6, 2011 IP