1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how fast i learn adobe photoshp?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by farhanahanat010, Dec 3, 2012.

1. cebumediasolutions

cebumediasolutions Member

Best Answers:
    there are lots of tutorials in YT.. actually PS is so easy to learn just think of it that an image are lots of layered images with different colors and styles to came up with a very nice quality image in one layer.. its just that.. actually i learned PS thru self learning and watching videos in YT.. its a great help..

cebumediasolutions, Feb 4, 2013 IP
    freebanner likes this.
  2. mlbz

mlbz Member

Best Answers:
    You have to find something you like to do with Photoshop, that is the best way to learn it faster. I personally had fun designing wallpapers, headers, avatars about football, sports... and then I started making a profit from it.

mlbz, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  3. freebanner

freebanner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the last two posts, you must create something in photoshop toi learn photoshop. I have been using photoshop for over 20 years and am still learning.

You learn by need. You learn by making mistakes. You learn by researching a solution to a problem you have.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    freebanner, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  4. cyblog

cyblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    for basic skill might be 3 weeks (learn hard from video tutorial) including: resizing, selection, adding text, adjust photo.

cyblog, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  5. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to pay $700 for Photoshop CS5 or Photoshop CS5 extended; you can pay a monthly fee to access Photoshop CS6 through Adobe Creative Cloud and even download Photoshop CS6 and other Adobe products found in the Adobe Master Collection to your computer or use the cloud services offered by Adobe. Utilize Youtube and search Google for other free Photoshop project tutorials and follow along with what the blog author or YT channel author is describing in their tutorial. Net.tutsplus.com is another good reference site for Photoshop tutorials and anything else pertaining to web design and development.

muffet, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  6. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may have a look http://www.freelearn110.com/baseArtecles/photoshop.html

dom19, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  7. Benish Ali

Benish Ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use Lynda tutorial.
    It give beginners knowledge and make an expert after completing. It is very fast way of learn and you'll get exercise file for practice in home or any where.

Benish Ali, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  8. jeffsmith

jeffsmith Member

Best Answers:
    there are plenty of photoshop tutorials websites available just google it ;)

jeffsmith, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  9. LewisBell

LewisBell Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's no set time-period that anyone could give you as to how fast you'll learn Photoshop. It entirely depends on how much time you're giving to learn it as well as what you're learning to do on it.

I've been working in Photoshop for graphic design and web design for about five years now and I still don't know everything. I'm decent enough, and could earn a living through it, but I don't know much about other things that PS can do.

I would like to point out that there's heaps of PS tutorials and guides all over the internet though, so you stand a pretty good chance of progressing quickly if you put aside a good amount of time and take feedback from others.

LewisBell, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  10. usman8

usman8 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    It is so much easy to learn adobe Photoshop and also depends on your picking and learning quantity. If you are fluent student or a human and have mind in learning so much easy than it is so much easy to learn how to use adobe Photoshop if you are an idol and lazy person than it is so much difficult to learn Photoshop.

usman8, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  11. Shelley_c

Shelley_c Member

Best Answers:
    Just persevere with it. Tinker with the tools and experiment you'll get lots of failures in your design and what your wanting to accomplish before you see the benefits.

I can only speak for myself I have followed one tutorial and never really learned from it because what one tutorial may provide will most likely not be applicable on something else you want to design. Learn the tools, familiarize yourself with them and before long when you think of something to design you will know exactly the tools and features your going to use before you even start to design. And stock up on coffee. :)

Shelley_c, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  12. Christopher Larsen

Christopher Larsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Theres a big difference in knowing photoshop and knowing how to design. Basicly you can learn photoshop in a month but knowing how to design your own work and creating those outstanding pieces is a life time learning curve. I would suggest spending alot of time doing tutorials to learn the tools and to get some inspiration. Then start planning your own design by writing stuff down and maybe take pictures depending on what you want to design. tutsplus.com is the BEST way to learn for beginners and i highly recommend that you spend the money on a month. There is also abduzeedo.com for some high quality tutorials but usually they expect you know the basics.

Christopher Larsen, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  13. creationsweb

creationsweb Peon

Best Answers:
    If you dedicate time on a daily basis, it could take as less as 15-30 days to familiarize yourself with the interface and use of tools. The trick to learning photoshop is getting to know what each tool is used for. Google the tool’s name and the top few results would be successful in enlightening you with the use of the specific tool. Go through every menu option thoroughly.

There are several tutorials available online that could guide you. The more tutorials you practice, the better you will be able to learn the software as you will know how to work with every tool. Photoshop is not difficult to master. You just need to dedicate time and open your mind to creativity.

creationsweb, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  14. Gvidas

Gvidas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends what you want to learn. I wanted to learn to design logos and some simple graphic design, so I looked for info on youtube typed photoshop tutorials for beginners, I learned basics and started doing something.

You won't learn anything fast without practise, yes you will fail, but trying to creating something is the best way to learn :)

Gvidas, Mar 10, 2013 IP