1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How facebook makes money?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Sandip Prasai, Mar 8, 2013.

I know there could be many possible ways that facebook can use to grab to make money. Bbut what are the exact ways that facebook following. Thank you.

Sandip Prasai, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  2. BobbyMcNiel

BobbyMcNiel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a simple strategy of Facebook:-"Advertise only those kind of pages which are liked or mostly followed by user".Facebook simply grab the attention of user and when user got attacked he just make analysis the user's interest.On the basis of those interest Facebook displaying advert. on the right side of the page.user attacked there due to their interest and clicked over there.Its one way of earning money.

BobbyMcNiel, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. GreatLink

GreatLink Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use facebook fanpage to promote my products. From there i got sale and make good relationship with my customers.

GreatLink, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  4. uzumakinaruto

uzumakinaruto Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook generates revenue primarily through their ads.

uzumakinaruto, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  5. atom millionaire

atom millionaire Member

Best Answers:
    Revenues of Facebook comes from following -
    1. Ads based on user interest and profile. Also based on the page you are looking at .
    2. Facebook credit. When you play games like Zynga poker or Farmville on Facebook and buy coins within that game, Facebook gets some percentage share from that.
    3. Sometimes you get sponsored pages in between your posts that Facebook suggests you to like. This is new and only in specific countries.

atom millionaire, Mar 8, 2013 IP