1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Facebook change your life?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ErnestTimothy, Dec 16, 2010.

Many of us have included facebook in our everyday life. it can be positive or negative effect. Sometimes it waste our time sometimes we know different things about current news.

Are you a facebook addict or user?;)

ErnestTimothy, Dec 16, 2010 IP
  2. avpower

avpower Peon

Best Answers:
    I do have facebook account, but i'm not addicted to facebook :)
    Used to spend time on facebook before, but not anymore

avpower, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  3. ParentingCoachLisa

ParentingCoachLisa Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a big fan of facebook. With facebook I found my friends whom I didn't meet for years. Aside from bringing traffic to my site, it improves socialization.

ParentingCoachLisa, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  4. jayrudalf

jayrudalf Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I am a Facebook addict and use it regularly for getting traffic and increasing my business contacts. It really effected my life no doubt about it.

jayrudalf, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  5. charle

charle Peon

Best Answers:
    i use facebook daily and also enjoy it bt i m not addicate of this

charle, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  6. Safetyfirst

Safetyfirst Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah it changed my life , now i have one more place where i can waste my time.

Safetyfirst, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  7. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm getting as many seo ppl as friends. The problem about that is most of them want to talk about their kids or family.

bigcat1967, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  8. navidndc1078117

navidndc1078117 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use Facebook as a medium to communicate with my near and dear one's and also increase traffic for my site. I have also made a fan page for my site in order to drive more traffic to it. I started using Facebook in the year 2007 and initially I used it only for recreational purpose, but lately I am using it more as a mode of gaining bulk traffic for my site.

navidndc1078117, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  9. MyEasyCpa

MyEasyCpa Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont use facebook for socialness! Dont get it, business wise is a differnet matter.. ;)

MyEasyCpa, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  10. iLegitimate

iLegitimate Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Facebook, i'm not addicted.Too much intrusive. Too much too much too much.

iLegitimate, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  11. ToBeElite

ToBeElite Peon

Best Answers:
    I use facebook for personal and for marketing. It has really taken me to the next level in IM and money making for sure. I'm doing 2-3x as good on facebook as I ever did marketing on myspace :)

ToBeElite, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  12. ParentingCoachLisa

ParentingCoachLisa Peon

Best Answers:
    Well many people changed their lives because of facebook. It only means that facebook is not only for socialization but a great tool to promote a website.

ParentingCoachLisa, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  13. yolanda2008

yolanda2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Facebook let me connect with my old time friends and classmates. I even reach my relatives that I didn't know. It relax me every time I play Facebook games and let me release some stress by sharing a shout out on my wall. It change my lifestyle and took some of my time daily.

yolanda2008, Jan 8, 2011 IP
  14. Kostandinos

Kostandinos Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found friends that I have not seen for so many years, lost contacts,etc. That is the great thing about Facebook; not only it made half of the globe register to this service, but it has mapped their relationships.

Kostandinos, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  15. HRoscoe

HRoscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    I avoided Facebook for a long time. I have no need to waste my time on it.

Far a little over a year now I have had an account, but only for marketing purposes. I use Facebook ads extensively. It makes up a big part of my online income.

I still don't use Facebook for socializing, and probably never will. Only to make money.

HRoscoe, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  16. Dhaval1983

Dhaval1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I want to say that I have to login once in a day to check messages or wall post or comments. Yes, you can say I am addicted to it.

Dhaval1983, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  17. Scula

Scula Peon

Best Answers:
    I check my Facebook a couple times a day. Facebook can be addicting.

Scula, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  18. mondala

mondala Active Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly think Facebook might make the world a little more honest and connected... I wonder how many social study classes in schools already examine this... Especially young adults and teens... I imagine they all take a step back eventually and really get to take a look at themselves,, and ponder how they want to present themselves to their family, friends, acquaintances and ultimately to the world......... Not necessarily consciously.. but I imagine people really examine their different personalities and egos and possibly better identify for themselves who they really are, I wouldn't be surprised if those reflections may even make a better person out of some. A website that makes you a better person!! lol Being able to share within reason your accomplishments, dreams, joys with your friends and experience the same from them really is great... It isn't a substitute for real life social interaction but imagine all the kids/teens especially, that don't have nurturing parents, a good support structure, don't have any extra-curricular activities, no sports, no money, no love.... they can perhaps actually learn by observation.. what they are missing or what the world has to offer and be inspired. I imagine it also helps some, even if only gradually, let their guard down and express themselves better... not everyone is a social butterfly but Facebook gives them tool to reach out and grow as a person. There are certainly some pet peeves I have regards to some folks and their usage of Facebook but overall, I am definitely a fan.

mondala, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  19. ramaria

ramaria Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook layouts, games & other cool features are just some of the things that's making me stick to Facebook :)

ramaria, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  20. tekz999

tekz999 Guest

Best Answers:
    garbage fecesbook forced me to the new profile format today. I did not even change it.

tekz999, Jan 18, 2011 IP