1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How effective are free bulk auto submission sites or auto submission software?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tradester, Apr 12, 2012.

How effective are free bulk auto submission sites or auto submission software? Like those bulk RSS or article directory submitters where you just fill in your site details once and click submit and it supposedly submit to tonnes of RSS, article directories :)

tradester, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  2. blogideas

blogideas Peon

Best Answers:
    With all of the changes that Google seems to be making lately, those tools sound like a bad idea to me.

blogideas, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  3. ron.ray

ron.ray Peon

Best Answers:
    using these links for your money site is a bad idea, lots of footprints and you'll probably end up with lower ranking than you had previously...

ron.ray, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  4. adriel97

adriel97 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google knows all about these types of things and will probably penalize those that use them. In the long run auto submissions will do more harm than help. Good luck.

adriel97, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  5. im108

im108 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You will see ads for these services and software, that talk about, say, 1000 article directories.

When you look into it, indeed if you try the service/software you will (almost) undoubtedly find:
    - of the 1000 sites, only a small percentage is in your niche - even if you have a "monster niche"
    - of the ones you can submit (articles) to, most will give you only PR=NA pages
    - on many of the pages where your articles appear, there will be hundreds of OBL (out bound links) that dilute you link juice
    - some of these "article" sites have malware on them

So at the end of the day, there may be 5 or 10 sites that give you what you want. But keep in mind, posting hundreds of article to each of these IP addresses will not be much better than posting, say 5 or 10.
    So we have to ask, what's the point?

Yes, we have personally tried many of these services, so the above is not "theoretical" - been there - done that.

Hope this is helpful to you.

All the best,
    InternetMarketing108

im108, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  6. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The paid submission software usually better than the free submission software, because the developer get paid to support the paid software.

himanuzo, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  7. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing is free in this world... These free softwares never do a quality work so manual is always the best for SEO. Slow and steady wins the race always :)

JoomlaDesigner, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  8. AddisonTorres3047

AddisonTorres3047 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi. I spent some time writing article and social bookmark automatic submitters. And here is what I can say. It is really hard to find quality article directories with height PR. It is even harder to submit content in an automatic manner to those directories (there are tons of site-specific tricks on which application can fail, starting from image recognition and ending on field validation).

I ended up with Dino Browser – a web browser with build in manual submitters. Manual means that all navigation processes are up to you. You will have to resolve all validation errors also. The application just fills common fields like user name, password, article and so on. Besides, Dino Browser has a short list of height PR websites and can help you with registration and login-logout process.

I think this is the only way to get benefits of both manual and automatic submitting.

AddisonTorres3047, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  9. peter12ka4

peter12ka4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well in my whole SEO life i never used any sort of auto submission tools and never suggested too...so i cant say anything on this

peter12ka4, Apr 19, 2012 IP