1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does your site look on mobile? Find out here.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Thriftypreneur, Jul 4, 2013.

During my Thriftypreneur adventures, I'm constantly on the look out for free and low-cost tools to use in current and future projects. And, with everything going mobile, I've been looking for a quality mobile previewer for some time.

I finally stumbled across one I think is pretty decent. And, since I know how much trouble I had in finding a decent tool like this, I thought I would make the rounds and share it with the communities I frequent. Enjoy.

http://ipadpeek.com/

And no, I don't own the site, but definitely adding it to my toolbox.

Thriftypreneur, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Did they block certain sites from showing? I tried google.com and it shows nothing.

Edit: I just tried craigslist and it's showing. I guess they did block some sites.

qwikad.com, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  3. Thriftypreneur

Thriftypreneur Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know. I tried my sites and it works fine, haven't tried sites other than my own.

Thriftypreneur, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:

Slightly off topic but just in case anyone was wondering,
    It uses an iframe to display the site and google don't allow their site to be opened in an iframe by sending an "X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN" response header".
    It prevents the browser from displaying iframes that are not hosted on the same domain as the parent page for "security" reasons.

malky66, Jul 4, 2013 IP
    qwikad.com and ryan_uk like this.