1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does your agency manage engaging with prospects on LinkedIn?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nell19981, Aug 4, 2017.

I am looking to employ a freelancer/agency to manage my companies social media presence on LinkedIn (B2B) but am interested to know that now with a strong focus on engaging with potential prospects/commenting on content, how agencies/freelancers do this? My understanding is that only "individuals" on LinkedIn can comment/engage with content, not companies. So do they engage/comment using their own profiles and direct users to the business profile? Or Would I need to ask they create a new profile so that they appear to be in house?

Nell19981, Aug 4, 2017 IP
  2. axus_auto

axus_auto Member

Best Answers:
    My guess is that they will need to use their own profile to comment, since LinkedIn doesn't allow multiple accounts for each person, officially at least. You may want to try creating a personal profile under your company name, but this may also be against their terms.

axus_auto, Sep 12, 2017 IP
  3. misterdonman

misterdonman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, well something that can be done, and can be quite practical, is to create a new profile and list it as "Customer Service Rep" withiun your company's Linkedin profile. Just make sure they (agency or freelancer) give you all the proper login info in case you decide to do it on your own.

misterdonman, Sep 20, 2017 IP