1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does this work

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by clamdown, Feb 4, 2016.

This started around 6 days ago I was with my friend and we where talking about this egg that started following her. Well we started to get suspicious when this egg would post at certain times of day we'll anyway she asked me to block him for her witch I did. Well anyway after I blocked the egg for her had a day or two had passed and I thought I will check on this egg see if still been tweeting well I type in his name and under top tweets and all tweets by the user aka the egg I start checking his tweets when I see my friends name comes up on his tweet saying she is following him again then below that tweet in another tweet she isn't following then a few hours down the time line following him again she is following him again.. could someone help me try and figure out what's going on she's still maintains she's blocked him

clamdown, Feb 4, 2016 IP