1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does SEO result for a page having content of size 27,000 words?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mirisaamali, Oct 3, 2011.

HI there,

I have a medical educational site on which big articles are to be put. For example, one article that talks about medical diagnosis and its procedure is about 27, 000 words in size.

I was wondering, how does SEO result if i put this large article on one page!

Please let me know if this is good or bad for my sites seo or for receiving traffic.

mirisaamali, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  2. azharm

azharm Peon

Best Answers:
    Good, i think you have some original content, SEO depends on many factors, those factors effect also depends on many factors like industry or niche also.Your medical content may have less competition, then chances are more that you can grab all search engine traffic if you do it proper SEO.Arrange that 27,000 words content in user friendly manner, people don't like to read large pages, to make them read comfortably separate content with sub headings and have it in different urls, create several pages with that content and create a good navigation or step by step process to reach all your content, take care of all SEO on page factors like title, metas,headings, keywords etc.hope this helps.

azharm, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  3. danielwood

danielwood Member

Best Answers:
    Rather then putting all the words in just one single page, i will suggest you to decompose your article in a few targeted articles. Create a main page and link these sub-articles from the main page. This way you could target each and every page for 2-3 keywords.

danielwood, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  4. mirisaamali

mirisaamali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm, yeah that's true. But the moment we split the page into many pages, of course each page will have to act as completely separate page and hence have to perform right?

mirisaamali, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  5. danielwood

danielwood Member

Best Answers:
    yes but i think that would be easy to promote as you must be having only related and targeted content.

danielwood, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  6. seoservicesjpr

seoservicesjpr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Its a educational site so for sure you will have unique and original content. What you can do in it to make it SEO friendly is you can break your content into different parts., which means decomposing your content by making separate pages to explain the procedures.

seoservicesjpr, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  7. louane

louane Guest

Best Answers:
    in my opinion the amount of content really doesn’t matter, but the quality does if your site’s content has the right amount of keywords neatly placed in its content then I don’t think you should worry about it tampering with your SEO results.

louane, Oct 6, 2011 IP