1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does one use high searched words etc

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bluegill_catcher, May 30, 2005.

I have read before where folks research and find high searched key words and phrases, and build sites around them. Of course, if you have a website and you want traffic, you want a site that is going to be searched for.

But how does this go hand in hand with C** amounts, etc, and adsense. I mean when you say you use high paying keywords or phrases, How do you actualy use them ?

If for instance you have a website on credit cards, like I do. How do you make it earn more than any other website ? For instance as many of you know my credit card website is in the number 1 spot on google for a search phrase, but that search phrase is done very little by people every month, so even though I have a credit card site, and it's in a #1 google search position, it gets almost zero traffic.

Can someone help me get traffic ? Explain how using high paying words and phrases, and high searched keywords etc, works to actualy get traffic.

And, How can you get your website listed in say google seach, by having it come up for the search phrase or keywords you want ? That also is a tricky thing.

bluegill_catcher, May 30, 2005 IP
  2. AfterHim.com

AfterHim.com Peon

Best Answers:
    How much people pay is irrelevant to the amount of traffic you get.

If you want more traffic, go for keywords that are searched for more often.

AfterHim.com, May 30, 2005 IP
  3. www.AmCy.org

www.AmCy.org American CyberSpace®

Best Answers:
    I've been with AS since it's inception, and I've noticed that for my sites with the most unique and naturally optimized content, I get the highest payouts on clicks. By "naturally optimized" I mean content that a visitor would read and not notice that it's optimized for search engines.

Good luck trying to get to the top in G with highly competitive (and high paying) keywords. I gave up some time ago. I optimize to the best of my ability then let the site hang around and mature. This usually ends up getting me well ranked in Y! and MSN, while rarely getting me anything in G.

Some folks just use AW to get the traffic for the high $$$ keywords, and they set their budget to a level so as to make it worth their while in the end. I have an AW account, but I don't use it to compete with in the high $$$ game myself.

AmCy

www.AmCy.org, May 30, 2005 IP