1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Does Ebay works.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by NUSSIO, Nov 1, 2019.

Hi everybody

i have some questions about ebay s mechanics

- how does ebay protect thier buyers
    if the seller didnt send the item to the buyer how could they know ?
    does the seller gets his money immediately after the buyer send them ?
    from where they gets the money for the guaranties if the seller already took the money from them and have 0 dollars on his account
    - how do they guaranty that the seller and buyer will not do the exchange process out of ebay so they can avoid fees

thanks all

NUSSIO, Nov 1, 2019 IP
  2. domantas54

domantas54 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there! When started, I had the same questions. Tbh, I had a ton of questions and a zero of answer. When I listed my first item, I've got my account suspended in no time (LOL), then I got in touch with eBay experts who are selling stealth accounts and they were very helpful. Now I have a very-well running business which brings me very good monthly income.

Their website is https://www.mystealthaccount.com

domantas54, Sep 14, 2022 IP
  3. Gadgetz1

Gadgetz1 Peon

Best Answers:
    On eBay, sellers create listings for their items which include the item description, photos, and payment and shipping options. Some listings are auctions where the highest bidder wins the item, while many sellers offer a Buy it now option so you can buy and pay for the item immediately.

Gadgetz1, Sep 20, 2022 IP