1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does clickbank work?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Skrizzles, Sep 8, 2011.

How does clickbank work? Can I sell an Ebook that I made without actually having a website? I thought you just put your Ebook on clickbank and people would create websites and sell them for you. Can anybody explain to me how I would go about selling my Ebook? Thanks in advance :D
    Skrizzles, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  2. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    You should have a website in order to promote your ebook. Yes affiliates do make websites and sell your ebook for a commission.
    The process for selling an ebook on clickbank is simple you sign up at clickbank as vendor and submit your ebook for inspection once it is approved then your ebook will be featured in the marketplace. You can set the total price of the ebook and if you are offering percentage of commission to the affiliates then mention that also. The maximum you can offer an affiliate is 75% on clickbank.
    GrandRoyal, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  3. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    You NEED website to do so. Also, you need to pay fee for Clickbank for $49.

First, create your product and website. List it in clickbank, wait for the approval. Once approved, pay the $49 fee.
    g36, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  4. Munnie

Munnie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Register for clickbank
    2. go to account settings > my products
    3. enter your product info (also enter you hoplink url in your info page)
    4. submit product for reviewal
    5. wait 3 business days (in my experience itll be 7 ha!)
    6. go go gadjet warrior
    Munnie, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  5. vermadenish

vermadenish Member

Best Answers:
    vermadenish, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  6. dess71

dess71 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya you need a website with a sales page thankyou page and affiliates page(optional) Ya clickbank is good. But as I checked yesterdays launching products it is well over 2000 products! Couldn't understand because in the average you will see 20-30 products launching daily. I get the data from cb-analytics.com.
    dess71, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  7. CalebWa

CalebWa Peon

Best Answers:
    It's necessary to have a webpage for CB. This should be set up in the form of a sales page that promotes your product effectively. Know that for any [business] venture like this, you need a product, traffic, and a sale. You have the product, CB will help you get affiliates that draw attention to your product, but then your website must make the sale.

Your web page should be a sales letter, but know that these take a lot of effort and unless you are a copywriter I'd invest in hiring one to do so.
    CalebWa, Sep 11, 2011 IP