1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you write when you're not in the mood?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Spoiltdiva, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suffer from a "writer's block" many times and I make my living out of it. You see where I am going with this! It's tough when you don't have an effin clue of what to write or the words just feel stuck and rebel to come on screen. So, here's what I do:
    SEMrush
    I make myself a strong and mean cup of black coffee and read something from my fav book (I always carry a book with me). It has nothing to do with whatever I am writing and voila! the well written content inspires me to create something of my own and the shatter that disgusting writer's block.

Bella Lopez, Jan 1, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Inspiration from others content is one thing. But some derive more than mere inspiration, and plagiarize.
    But if works, then more power to you.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 2, 2018 IP
  3. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're right about that. I try to read content which is not related to my work. For instance, if I am writing something technical, I might read from a book which can be a well-written fiction or a self-help book. As I mentioned, I always carry a book with you and that is never really related to my own content.

Bella Lopez, Jan 4, 2018 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.