1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do you write 10 articles in 15 minutes ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by blgts, Sep 3, 2008.

1. snarke

snarke Peon

Best Answers:
    Ditto.
    SEMrush
    Or, is "fifteen minutes" a euphemism for some other, longer, period of time?

snarke, Oct 28, 2008 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Radamel

Radamel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Their articles ae probably spinner articles or they combining similar contents somehow.
    However they will not become copy scaped.

Radamel, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  3. FDC

FDC Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously they use Find and Replace. Plus aren't there programs that jumble the content up? You would think that would be pretty easy to do on your own... even in 15 minutes.

FDC, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  4. nasph

nasph Peon

Best Answers:
    Guessed that they would be a team of writers who could do that in a short period of time.

However, I think a couple of hours would be fine - 1/2. Afterall, it's only 4,000 - 5,000 words in total and if they're all on topic or def linked through LSI, then I wouldn't find it that difficult. Under an hour would be a push though.

BUT - as marketjunction said, if it's what you want and pay for does it actually matter? Afterall, if I use someone else to write an article for me I usually rewrite and optimize it so that it won't be a worthless piece of junk.

nasph, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  5. michaelgrisso

michaelgrisso Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I second that Denise, it's called copy from somewhere else and give it to you hoping you never find out!

michaelgrisso, Nov 5, 2008 IP