1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you use Google+ for your business?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Krylborn, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Enzoknight

Enzoknight Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're looking at doing any type of network marketing for your business, I recently did a youtube review on a product "Why Network Marketing - Domination With Google Plus". You can check it out here

Enzoknight, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  2. elenaw

elenaw Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there, not sure if you've managed to find some good tips or resources yet. Sp I thought I'd give my two cents :)

As a business, a no-brainer will be to take advantage of Google+Business pages now that the social side and business page/maps side of Google+ becomes more integrated. As far as the social side of Google+ goes, it would probably be fairly similar to your Facebook practices - be active, post rich content, use it as a platform to interact with people in your circle & try to optimize your reach by adding other relevant people to your circles.

The real kicker comes with the Google+Business Page. Having a Google+Business page gives your business authority in the eyes of Google. So if you want to be ranking on Google Maps searches & want your website (assuming you have one) to rank organically, owning and managing a Google+Business is key. You'd want to have the whole profile accurately filled out and even look into getting reviews if that's relevant for you. Depending on your industry/product/service this can be extremely helpful.

Best of luck with your Google+ endeavors!

elenaw, Jan 9, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  3. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forums @elenaw, great first post keep it up. The more quality posters - the better ;)

Rado_ch, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  4. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The more information you fill out in your profile the more transparent you become. Make sure you correctly fill out all the contact information, hours, address, etc. of your business. Also, make good use of the description section. Here is a good place to utilize some keywords, describe the prodcuts and/or services your business offers and highlight what makes your businesses unique.

karen9999, Jan 13, 2014 IP