1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you think about my PR-3 Website? appraisal required please.

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by pdfmania, Mar 11, 2012.

Hi all.
    Anybody can appraise my website. it's www.pdf-word.net. I reconcept the website and am still finding partner for it or may be want to sell it for cash. It has 2500 uv /day. it's PR 3.

Thanks in advance.

pdfmania, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  2. Craig B

Craig B Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your domain alone is worth at least $50-$75 since it has some PR 4 dofollow backlinks and several PR 2 inner pages.

It is difficult to appraise your site not knowing where the traffic comes from or the monthly revenue. However, it should be worth about 10 times your monthly revenue if your traffic is free. It could be worth more (maybe 12 times) if most of your traffic is organic and taking into account your PR and quality backlinks.

One more thing, you may want to make the background of your site a lighter color. Generally, sites with a lighter color are easier to read and more appealing to most viewers. This may not always be true though and it is completely up to you.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
    Craig B, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  3. pdfmania

pdfmania Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, It has 9x% search engine traffic where i built from long tail keywords to targetted keywords, and could make arround 3-4k$, today it just around 300-400$ a month from current ad programs. I still finding other programs with better revenues.

Thanks for the layout suggestion. Now I'm still considering to find a partner or to sell the website since I like ebooks but i might in need some cash lols.. :)

pdfmania, Mar 15, 2012 IP