1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you sell your advertising space?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by teapoint, Mar 13, 2008.

I'm interested in setting up a few blogs, and if any of them become popular, then would be interested in selling some advertising space on it such as banners and links etc. What is the best way to do this? I'm interested in doing it for a monthly cost, not PPC, PPM, or anything like that. Are there any sites which offer such as service? or would it be better to just sell the advertising space in the B/S/T section of this forum? How does everyone sell their advertising space?

teapoint, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  2. North Carolina SEO

North Carolina SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I find that services such as LinkWorth, LinkXL, etc. along with Adsense have worked the best until the site has achieved enough popularity to sell directly to advertisers. I have not seen similar income from Text Link Ads and/or others.

As far as selling space/links here on DP within the B/S/T section, I find that most there are looking (e.g. demanding) "bargain basement" prices. If you are realling hurting for income, that may work but, I much prefer those mentioned above if possible. IMHO.

North Carolina SEO, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  3. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for helping me out here.

Would you recommend any other services like Linkworth and LinkXL?

Would DP not be the best place then to sell directly to advertisers? Where would be better?

4. Overclock099

Overclock099 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Overclock099, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  5. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers: