1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do You See Your Remaining Balance?

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by aab1, Feb 1, 2013.

I've started advertising with DP a few days ago but despite looking everything I thought of, I can't find anywhere where it says how much of the payment I made is still left, only how much was spent by each ad.

Do I really need to add up the spendings of each add and then remember how much I paid and subtract the cost of each ad to figure out how much I have left? As overly complicated as that seems it seems to be the only way.

If there is indeed no way to know your remaining balance will this be added soon? It seems almost impossible that they would not let you know how much you have left, how are you supposed to know when you're due for another payment without knowing your balance?

Thanks

aab1, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    On the Sites tab, you can see the remaining credit for each site.

digitalpoint, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  3. aab1

aab1 Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I'm new to DP advertising and I hadn't thought that a link named "Sites" would show my remaining balance. I'm still learning this system.

aab1, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The balance is on a per site basis, so... :)

digitalpoint, Feb 1, 2013 IP