1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do You Plan Your Editorial

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Svetla Vasileva, May 15, 2017.

Hey, guys, I have been blogging for 6 months now. I have a general theme of the month but I find it very hard to organize my writing, as these themes are all very broad.

I want to ask fellow bloggers how do you plan ahead your writing, for the best experience for the reader.

Any clues?

Svetla Vasileva, May 15, 2017 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should start with niche blogging. It will help you to keep the things organized. Do some research on the topics, create a outline, draft a post, edit and publish it. Niche blogging help you to be consistent. Hope this will help you.

iwebsocial, May 16, 2017 IP
  3. imkingcash

imkingcash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write a list of titles that you feel motivated to write. Try to create 2-5 titles a day or just write something down anytime you come up with an idea. Write the titles in your phone's notepad. Have check boxes behind your title so whenever write a post with that specific title, you can check it off to indicate you've already used that title.

imkingcash, Jan 7, 2018 IP