1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you optimize Shopify store to increase conversion rate ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by hansfra, Jan 10, 2018.

Hello everybody. Happy new year 2018 to all ! I want to know most proven ways to optimize shopify store so that i can increase conversion rate . Share your thoughts !

hansfra, Jan 10, 2018 IP
  2. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Conversion is mostly related to the products/brands/prices/product photos you sell with respect to competition.

You can increase conversion rate (i.e sales) much better by listing your products in Product Price Comparison sites. An additional promotional method is with AdWords that every e-commerce owner must learn to use very well by themselves (AdWords is not easy to learn).

I use Prestashop for 5 years and I realised that there is no module/plugin or trick to increase sales other than improving website functionality provided to the visitor (usability & user experience).

Promotion is the most important factor for sales.

Anyhow, search for Shopify's marketing tools/plugins. They are good in that area.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Jan 13, 2018 IP
  3. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hit all of the congnitive biases that make people buy. Then make sure that your website is clean with compelling colors that doesnt make people ask themself if its a scam or not.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 25, 2018 IP
  4. G money

G money Peon

Best Answers:
    You need a high converting website that's clean and custom

G money, Jun 25, 2018 IP