1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you optimize a doctor's profile in a local Bing search?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Intellicode, May 20, 2016.

Does anyone know where Bing pulls information for doctor and dentist profiles and how to optimize it?

For instance, if you type "doctor" or "dentist" in Bing, it will give you a section like business cards at the top of the page of local doctors or dentists in your area. Some listings have photos and some don't. I would like to optimize a listing in this section, but don't know where to start. I tried to do a little research, but it doesn't see consistent. If you click on a profile (with a photo) it shows view on "Doctor.com", "Vitals" and "Healthgrades" at the bottom of the listing (like Bing is pulling from these sites). But, clicking the link to these sites does not always show the same doctor's image and sometimes the profiles are not claimed.

I have optimized my Doctor.com, Vitals and Healthgrades profiles, but Bing is still not pulling this information. Is there another site or sites that needs to be optimized to get Bing to update the doctor's photo in the business cards like section?

Thanks in advance!

Intellicode, May 20, 2016 IP
  2. Intellicode

Intellicode Peon

Best Answers:
    I have an update. It appears that this is a new feature being implemented in Bing called "Business Profiles". The information is pulled primarily from the NPI website. Photos appear to be pulled from other sources. As of right now, you have to contact Bing Places for Business Support to update the profiles. They update the profiles on the backend.

You can contact them at the following address. They were very helpful in updating the profiles for me.

Bing Places for Business Support
    https://www.bingplaces.com/support

Intellicode, May 25, 2016 IP