1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do You Make Money From a Website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by brandon_wallace, Jan 12, 2021.

1. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you have traffic coming to your website ? If no, get some. If yes: place ads ( google adsense ), affiliate links, or sell a product/service directly.

thedark, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  2. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways available that can use to earn money. I have multiple website and i have monetised those websites according to traffic intent. I am using Google Adsense, and Amazon Affiliate links. And i have some apk niche website so i am using cpa Ads on those websites.

indiainteract01, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  3. Shaktimi

Shaktimi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, the most obvious way to earn money is affiliate marketing. There are many different affiliate programs and it is hard to say which one will be the most suitable for your project. Some people can earn pretty much but it depends on niche and the number of guests.

Shaktimi, Oct 15, 2021 IP
  4. DulceanaQQ

DulceanaQQ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe that the most popular and reliable way to monetize your website if you don't sell some products is affilliate marketing. Basically, all you need is just the traffic, the more traffic you have, the more chances you have to get good profits from this whole idea. It is hard to tell how much you can earn from it because it depends on many different factors starting from your niche and up to seo.

DulceanaQQ, Nov 2, 2021 IP
  5. Aurilar

Aurilar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to know how to sell products online and don't want to dive into marketing, where you have to attract consumers, then probably you should fistly share your skills in order to let us know what we are able to offer you. Actually, there is a million of options what to do online in order to earn money. For example, if you're fond of designing, then you can learn web-designing for example, or logo designing. Everything is concluded on your skills and in your case, in freelance job. Just find somer freelance websites and look through the jobs. After you looking trhough jobs decide what is the closest for you and start working.

Aurilar, Nov 3, 2021 IP
  6. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to achieve this, truth to be told, but some ways that are generally very good and that showed good results to many people are to start with affiliate marketing and place different offers on your site and earn from the commission, or similar to this, you could also sell ad space on the site and show some display ads there. Other approaches include blogging, hosting guest posts, selling some online products such as e-book, tutorials, and so on. Choices are infinite really.

VortexAlpha, Dec 29, 2021 IP