1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you know a product is new?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Smoky, Sep 6, 2006.

Hello all, I am a newbie, this is my first post :). I was just wondering, how do you know when a product is new on clickbank?. The obvious answer is new products, but how do I know when it's just gone on the market a few days ago? is it when there is no gravity, commission information etc?. Thanks for your help.

Smoky, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  2. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    you search clickbanks market place and click on the 'new products' link

ColaDesigns, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  3. caligurl

caligurl Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah going by low gravity might be a good way to tell.

caligurl, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  4. Lilly

Lilly Peon

Best Answers:
    You may want to check out a program called Affiliates Alert at affiliatesalert.com. I find that this is a great tool for locating brand new ClickBank products. It sorts them all out for you and has a searchable database. It also describes the products/services, their stats on ClickBank, and automatically generates your affiliate code for you.

You can use this program for free or, to have all of the features such as new products alerts--this program does require a nominal 6 month subscription fee which I think is well worth it.

Lilly

Lilly, Sep 8, 2006 IP