1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you keep your teams and tasks organized?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ali Amjad, Sep 15, 2016.

After working in two startup companies, at times I realized that everything was going haphazard when it comes to meeting deadlines and completing projects. If anyone of you who's been an Entrepreneur or working in a startup especially, "How do you manage teams?" Is there a software you guys use? How effective is it? And if I want to opt for one, what are the essential elements I have to look into?

Ali Amjad, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  2. publyfe

publyfe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've used Asana across three different companies now. Great interface for scheduling and tasking, and it's free.

publyfe, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try Trello or Slack to manage your works and the team. That softwares are designed for that management work, it include managing team, deadline, project,...and many thing you can manage.

daica85, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  4. Ali Amjad

Ali Amjad Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, I have used Asana, but shifted from it now and now using TaskQue. I specifically moved to TaskQue because of its Queue feature. Well, but thanks for the recommendation.

I've never heard of TaskQue, I'll have to check it out! Thanks @Ali Amjad !!

Daica, I have used Trello but it's pretty basic. Later I used Assembla but it was too cluttered. Have been using TaskQue to remote manage teams, but if you have any other recommendation, I can go for it too.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
    Ali Amjad, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  5. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Me too, TaskQue seems new to this world, maybe I'll give a try soon. Thanks.

daica85, Sep 18, 2016 IP
  6. Maria Watson

Maria Watson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have used Asana. What I like best is the simplicity that Asana offers. A lot of work and thought has been put into the overall UI/UX of the site. An awesome feature of the site is real-time updates, not having to reload to see changes saves time. Also, the integrated discussion section of the site is also helpful.

Maria Watson, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  7. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Our team uses Redmine + Slack

Ditmar, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  8. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    After you’ve assembled the right group of people, clearly state the specific problem you’re trying to solve and allow everyone to shout out possible solutions without taking the time to analyze each option. Write down all the ideas for everyone to see.

karen9999, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  9. JamesONeill

JamesONeill Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We use Slack + todoist. Never tried Asana, but from what I've heard, it's just a better version of todoist. Anyone have any opinion on this?
    Our system really isn't that complicated though, so simplicity wins with us.

JamesONeill, Oct 7, 2016 IP