1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do You Handle Vidoes For Multiple Niches?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dscurlock, Sep 11, 2016.

Lets say you have 3 niche sites...

How do you handle videos for your niche sites...
    Do you just upload your videos to your main video
    accounts, or do you create multiple video accounts?
    I just it would look cleaner if all your accounts were
    separate, however, more accounts to keep track of...

Thanks

dscurlock, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  2. Mark Y

Mark Y Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi dscurlock, I'm going to assume you're talking about YouTube accounts, and not something more like Wistia or Vimeo. And in that case I would very highly suggest creating a separate account for each niche.

It will make each account look more professional and dedicated to the niche for your visitors, and it will also allow you YouTube videos to rank better in Google and YouTube searches if you keep the content as consistent as possible. Once you start mixing content on your YouTube account Google will start to get less clear about which topics you're focusing on and won't rank any of your videos as well.

Mark Y, Sep 13, 2016 IP
    dscurlock likes this.
  3. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi: I agree with Mark. It would be best to create a separate YouTube channel for each niche. You eventually want to be perceived as an authority in your niche. Mixing them all up will create confusion.

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Nov 7, 2016 IP