1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you guys make it happen?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Ichigoborn, Oct 23, 2008.

1. surfin4dough

surfin4dough Peon

Best Answers:
    I only wish that I got started when I was 15.. You have great potential getting started early.

surfin4dough, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  2. redmonkey

redmonkey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's the quick tips for the guys who just started and don't really know where to start:

Define what you're good at. It doesn't have to be ppc related or any programming skills. The point is to understand more on demand and supply in the internet market. As you get more familiar with the advertiser and publisher, you could jump little by little to become the advertiser by your self(affiliate). Of course it may take sometime but no one could be success overnight.
    Spy on what others are promoting. For example, i was addicted to anime and have an anime site. I was keeping my eyes on the ads on my sites and see what they're promoting. Knowing what the CPC they pay me(adsense) and the offers they're promoting, i could assume that there's money to be made in that niche. I then just duplicated the method with my own knowledges and got my own campaigns.

It just that simple.

redmonkey, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  3. Baobab

Baobab Peon

Best Answers:
    How much would one need to spend daily? For example, is it reasonable to spend say $50/day and earn $100/day...ie 100% ROI?

I know it depends on experience, the ability to create LPs etc. but is it possible with such a low daily spend?

Thanks

Baobab, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  4. treggs

treggs Peon

Best Answers:
    says the man with scam written all over his sig

treggs, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  5. Lpdesigner

Lpdesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah it's possible. you don't need to spend big to get 100% ROI.

Lpdesigner, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  6. ebay coupons

ebay coupons Peon

Best Answers:
    Just create a blog for free and use adsense. Then visit these forums.

ebay coupons, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  7. Raikiri

Raikiri Active Member

Best Answers:
    you all make it sound so easy, and trust me its not. About the naruto videos I would say closer to 4/5 weeks after uploading them not only to youtube, but veoh, myspace, dailymotion, metacafe etc - then you might be getting 1000 users/day.

The real secret as some people are saying is hard work and perseverance. I'm 19 and I've been learning SEO/HTML/CSS etc for about a year now and I'm not losing interest because theres so much stuff to learn every day - today I learnt there was such a thing as a sandbox lol :S I started a forum in September and only this week have I started to see the adsense pick up, making about $1 a day after 2 months work so it is pretty hard going.

Experience is good but there are a lot of things you could do on the net at 15 - especially if you had a credit card, so I would try and learn HTML just now (its quick and easy), then move on to CSS which is pretty easy too, then PHP/ Javascript - then when you have some knowledge behind you, you can begin to move. If theres anything I would recommend you do now is perhaps buy a few domains for the future so they age a bit, hope this helps.

Raikiri, Nov 26, 2008 IP