1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do you get in touch with a dmoz category editor?

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by heapseo, Apr 20, 2005.

I have read in various threads about people emailing the editor of the dmoz category they are trying to get listed in... The category I am interested in is http://www.dmoz.org/Recreation/Travel/Lodging/Vacation_Rentals/Directories/ and like many others I have lost count of how long I have been waiting. If anyone knows how to get in touch with editors that would be good!

heapseo, Apr 20, 2005 IP
  2. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    joeychgo, Apr 20, 2005 IP
    jlawrence likes this.
  3. heapseo

heapseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you :)

heapseo, Apr 21, 2005 IP
  4. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    Sure, feed him to the dogs with no warning...LOL

noppid, Apr 21, 2005 IP
    T0PS3O likes this.
  5. accountability

accountability Peon

Best Answers:
    Read the posting guidelines and follow them exactly and you will get an answer and you will be treated well - otherwise your flesh will be torn from your body, and no mercy will be shown.

Explanation of terms used in the guidelines

One month means generally from the same date last month, around 30 or 31 days. It does not mean yesterday.

Last submission means - the last time you submiited the site, if you first submitted the site three years ago, it's has no relevance if you submitted it last week.

Six months means six months and it should not be assumed that five months is the same thing.

Clickable category means if you point at the category with your mouse and click the button, you get to the DMOZ category. (For example - your category above is not clickable)

DMOZ category does not mean the Google category.

If you don't know what a thread is - it's better not to post a question - you will be in big trouble.

accountability, Apr 21, 2005 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    tiptopvillas

put your website into your profile, and when you hit 10 posts make sure you add a signature.

If you're not a directory but just listing your own properties I'd like to have you in my directory - I'm making slots for vacation rentals as they get added.

Have you visited http://www.realestatewebmasters.com yet? There might be threads of interest for you there too.

Sarah

sarahk, Apr 21, 2005 IP
  7. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Hell, Joey, that was just plain cruel.

minstrel, Apr 21, 2005 IP