1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you get EzineArticles to the first page of Google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by christian231, Sep 15, 2008.

Once you write a good article on Ezinearticles.com and it's published, is there any good way to get it moving up in the SERP's. I have several that are just on page 2 of Google, but I don't have a good method to get them on the first page once they're published. I'm not sure of a good way to build backlinks to ezinearticles...or is there a better way SEO method for this situation?

christian231, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  2. ssandecki

ssandecki Peon

Best Answers:
    Really, building backlinks is the only method you have to rank a Ezine Article properly since you have no control over the on-page optimization.

ssandecki, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  3. vansterdam

vansterdam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit the ezinearticle page to various social bookmarking sites....but some do not allow submissions from that domain. You could also post the link on blog comments or forum signatures. If it really is a good article, it may naturally attract links and move up on its own. That mostly applies to articles that are exclusively posted on EA.

vansterdam, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is easy

Find a long tail keyword term nobody is competing for in the organic SERPs and your article will rank at the top. :rolleyes:

Kind of silly to send traffic to an article directory.. when you can build a blog and send the traffic to your own site just as easily with proper SEO.

:p

Sem-Advance, Sep 15, 2008 IP