1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you get a membership site on Clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by alvinchua91, Dec 29, 2012.

I have this membership site I wish to get onto Clickbank, however the thing is that my course is only for a maximum of 6 months long, so is there a way to configure in Clickbank such that customers sign up and pay recurring income to me for a maximum of six months?

(six months only because mine is a fat loss site at http://www.flexiblefatburn.com/ (the get access link doesn't work yet, I haven't linked it up, still building the site)
    and I believe I can help people reach their goals in six months. Afterall, it's a site for beginners to kickstart and see a serious change in their bodies for the first time in their lives.

And btw does my homepage look good enough?

alvinchua91, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  2. Stoudenmire

Stoudenmire Member

Best Answers:
    Good work on starting a health product - they have very high competition - but it can be very lucrative also.

To compete with the big guns you must add a video to start - video is key in health niche. Try and separate male/female visitors for maximum conversions.

Stoudenmire, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  3. alvinchua91

alvinchua91 Member

Best Answers:
    Is the video a must? Also, I am thinking of adding a blog to the website, does that sound good?

4. alvinchua91

alvinchua91 Member

Best Answers:
    does clickbank work for such membership sites? does anybody know? thanks in advance :)