1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you gain your traffic?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by o_iSniPe_xX, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    Generating web traffic is not that easy if your just a newbie though there's a lot of ways to generate traffic easily like posting ads on classified sites and post a link to your website or blog, promote on social media networks such as facebook, twitter etc. basic SEO etc.

You can also use PTC sites to generate instant traffic.
    SEMrush

Lorienz, Dec 5, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Direct Affiliate

Direct Affiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook :)

Direct Affiliate, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  3. trader4life

trader4life Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is the best source of traffic but it takes a lot of time. So if your website is new then use social media like snapchat and facebook

trader4life, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I do offer affiliate revenue sharing, just like with adsense. So some affiliates send traffic to my squeeze pages so that they can earn commissions on sales on clickbank and other networks.
    So I pay their traffic with the affiliate networks money, it doesn't cost me anything and I earn new email subscribers which I can monetize with other means than affiliate network or when they lose their original affiliate cookie :)

JamesColin, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  5. marcko92

marcko92 Peon

Best Answers:
    You likewise require the on location SEO, picture/video tag and subtitles, post labels and classes, other than the great substance itself.

At that point you might need to recover a few connections going from different spots, ideally from an appropriate site that is integral to your own, and significantly more adored by the web search tools that your own.

At that point, you hop over to the informal communities, make a fan page on FB, and all the rest, join/take after/companion/what ever the damnation else you do on them, individuals so that your reports on them get seen, ideally by human eyes, however G and B work as well.

You can likewise run promotions, PPC and CPM, on different destinations, through Google and the others, with a specific end goal to drive more movement.

marcko92, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  6. seobala

seobala Member

Best Answers:
    Apart from general offpage techniques
    1. Be active in social media and engage audience
    2. Write blogs and share it with High pr Websites
    3. share blogs with social media,
    4. Be active at forums

seobala, Dec 14, 2016 IP
  7. mndo123

mndo123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hello all
    i opened new PTC website

JUSTPTC.COM

i would like to be more connected to users and advertisers fpr proof and honest reputations :)

mndo123, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  8. YourReward

YourReward Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried using Click Funnels for increasing traffic? This is an awesome way to gain traffic (at the same time generate leads), but also boost the sales on your product/service with various up - and downsales.

YourReward, Apr 16, 2018 at 9:32 AM IP
  9. planck

planck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Click Funnels are funnels.
    Sales funnel (also known as a revenue funnel or sales process) refers to the buying process that webmasters use to guide customers through the sales. A sales funnel is divided into several steps, which differ depending on the particular sales model.

Commonly, the sales process is divided into seven phases including:

Awareness Phase – in which prospects become aware of the existence of a solution.
    Interest Phase – in which prospects demonstrate interest in a product by conducting product research.
    Evaluation Phase – in which prospects examine solutions as they inch toward a final buying decision.
    Decision Phase – In which a final decision is reached and negotiation begins.
    Purchase Phase – in which goods or services are purchased.
    Reevaluation Phase – in B2B sales it’s common for offerings to involve contracts that need to be renewed. As a customer becomes familiar with an offering, and especially as a contract draws to a close, a customer will enter a reevaluation phase during which they’ll decide whether or not to renew their contract.
    Repurchase Phase – in which a customer repurchases a product or service.

Click funnels are not meant to generate traffic!

planck, Apr 16, 2018 at 9:50 AM IP
  10. YourReward

YourReward Peon

Best Answers:

Appreciate you answer, Planck. However, the reason why I asked was because CF also is be used to gather data such as emails and therefor a method for generating leads and traffic.

Are you a CF user?

YourReward, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:20 AM IP
  11. planck

planck Active Member

Best Answers:
    No. I use paykickstart. FYI paykickstart.com has clickfunnels just like about everyone else from clickbank.com, jvzoo.com, cj, etc. Clickfunnels are commonplace. Nothing special there.

planck, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:45 AM IP