1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you gain your traffic?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by o_iSniPe_xX, Sep 27, 2016.

I'm curious to see how people do this. Do you make your own site, do you go to other sites and kind just lay the link down secretly? How do you guys do it?

o_iSniPe_xX, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In order to get traffic, you need a website to serve as your home in the web. Be well experienced in your chosen field to create an interesting site for the target audience so that you can establish it for the users.

KylieSweet, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  3. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You also need the onsite SEO, image/video tag and captions, post tags and categories, besides the good content itself.
    Then you may want to get some back links going from various places, preferably from a suitable site that is complementary to your own, and even more loved by the search engines that your own.

Then, you jump over to the social networks, create a fan page on FB, and all the rest, join/follow/friend/what ever the hell else you do on them, people so that your updates on them get seen, preferably by human eyes, but G & B work too.

You can also run ads, PPC and CPM, on various sites, through Google and the others, in order to drive more traffic.

If you want junk traffic then you can also purchase it.

It is easy enough really, and, on occasion, fun....

wordplucker, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  4. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So you guys get your traffic through your own websites?

I was thinking of going to forums specific to my niche and posting the links.

o_iSniPe_xX, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  5. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are driving to CPA offers that is probably the worst way to do it, on forums that match the niche, etc... It's been done before, and forum goers get ticked about it.

Even in sigs they are usually ignored.

wordplucker, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Lay the link down secretly? LOL what do you mean spamming other sites?

dcristo, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  7. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not doing CPA. I'm doing commission on what people buy. So theoretically forums go perfect with what I do.

Yes, link down secretly. I just write the domain in the text, then link that text with my affiliate link. Most people never know.

o_iSniPe_xX, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  8. javiert30

javiert30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm having tons of good traffic I was skeptical in the beginning but it really works.

javiert30, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  9. ClarkKent

ClarkKent Peon

Best Answers:
    write a blog or useful articles that people will want to read - or reviews of products you have tried - things you really like etc -

ClarkKent, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  10. javiert30

javiert30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make a free ebook about your website topic and content with a link to your website and upload it for the people to download it in different formats. You can even submit it to apple, google store to download for free.

javiert30, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  11. affiliaekaran

affiliaekaran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for unpaid traffic to your site, you can optimize you SEO so that people who are looking for your products with the keywords they should be able to find you on the webpage. Another source can be affiliate marketing. You can run an affiliate program on those networks and recruit affiliates to promote your product which will bring new visitors to the site (not always the case, but works and is one of the best way to get new traffics to your site). The affiliates will post your banner or text link so that when visitors visit the affiliate's site, they click the banner. This will come under some commission agreed upon when you register and operate through the affiliate networks. You can also get more unpaid traffic through content optimization and daily blogging with keywords related to your niche.

affiliaekaran, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  12. jennever

jennever Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want traffic. write amazing stuff, people are going to come back ultimately that's all it is

jennever, Oct 1, 2016 IP
  13. shipperscentral

shipperscentral Peon

Best Answers:
    You can write content keyword rich blogs, use pay per click networks or traffic trading sites.

shipperscentral, Oct 1, 2016 IP
  14. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    For the past 16+ years, I have been generating traffic through acquiring data(email). This is because I'm acquiring assets that I then own and can market to them over and over at low cost.

Compared to what most marketers do, which is to pay for traffic that often just ends up generating a bunch of clicks, unless they have a good proven funnel. Or they use some free traffic strategy, that usually ends up having not even been worth the time it took to implement.

One important note: I mainly promote PPL(pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form to generate a commission. So conversion rates tend to be much higher than offers that require a sale be made.

I purchase fresh / targeted data in that I know what the users are interested in and that there is a PPL offer that matches their interest.

I generate real-time co-reg data that targets specific PPL offers.

I buy aged and domain targeted data, but this is a bit more complex and requires special tools / resources to do profitably.

Last, but not least. I get fresh/targeted rev-share data. Which is data that has $0 upfront cost and then I split the revenue generated with the list owners.

In case you are wondering, none of this has amything to do with spamming. All the data I get, all the users have provided permission to receive 3rd party messages, so it is completely can-spam compliant. Also, with co-reg, that data is very similar to opt-in, as the users are requesting more information directly from me.

I will say that 3rd party data will rarely be as respinsive as highly targeted opt-in lists that you develop on your own. So to compensate for this, you have to work with volume. Which is fine, as it is much faster and cheaper to acquire data, than building your own list.

The real key to making it work is to always be segmenting your opens / clickers and regularly remove the unresponsive users. This way you are then building smaller, but very responsive lists, so that later on you will be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Basically, you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

Essentially I am monetizing data using PPL offers, because they offer the path of least resistance to generating conversions (since they are free / nothing to buy) and converts the data into cash producing assets.

There is obviously a lot more that goes into it, but it really does work. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that is a huge range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

Anyway, something to think about.

eMonetize, Oct 2, 2016 IP
  15. javiert30

javiert30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm having a lot of traffic and registers through Facebook campaigns, running 3 different campaigns doing geo targeting.

javiert30, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  16. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote your website on social media channels from there you can get lots of traffic. Apart from that you can make some good backlinks to your website so that it could rank on Google and other major search engines.

Web Spero, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  17. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    You might get banned for posting excessive links especially if they do not correlate with the post in which you are adding them, legit way to do this is by adding your website link to your signature, and then make meaningful contributions to these forums, so for each contribution you make, you link will follow, You should also find out if these are nofollow or dofollow links. so assuming in a month you were able to make 200 meaning contributions, then your link would appear 200 times in that specific blog, this is a good way to build backlinks that help convert to traffic for your site.

Wishing you the best.

Bernard Mark, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  18. danghung93

danghung93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You want to run traffic?
    you should hire fb account to increase traffic.

danghung93, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  19. kirsl

kirsl Member

Best Answers:
    I'm buy traffic at Global Network and something on fb

kirsl, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  20. ybrockstar

ybrockstar Member

Best Answers:
    You're gonna have to be more specific. Every niche is going to have different ways to get traffic.

ybrockstar, Dec 4, 2016 IP